Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    1. Make less visibility(opacity 40%) of team mate characters when sniper scope on, its hard to find out enemy in small area team mate names will be hidden due to less space.

2. Remove Elo system from RPG modes

3. I think its need to be fixed, In TDM when auto balance happens at end of the round a player goes from winning team to losing team he will lose ELO points. technically he didn't lose, he won yet lost the points its unfair. (its already a thing which needed to be fixed?)

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Euki's Avatar ^-^

Country
    Thanks
    less visibility of urself and teammates would be nice in general

Country
    Thanks
    Adding on to Faky's first point of suggestion, the visual popup on your head when you killed someone with a scope should be removed as it's hindering your sight.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    1. Make less visibility(opacity 40%) of team mate characters when sniper scope on, its hard to find out enemy in small area team mate names will be hidden due to less space.

2. Remove Elo system from RPG modes

3. I think its need to be fixed, In TDM when auto balance happens at end of the round a player goes from winning team to losing team he will lose ELO points. technically he didn't lose, he won yet lost the points its unfair. (its already a thing which needed to be fixed?)
    #2 has been fixed in the next patch (reduced elo/gain loss to 10% when RPG is enabled).

#3 should be fixed in the next patch, but has not been tested.

#1 is something I'll look into now, trying to find a good solution.

Edit:

#1: I've fixed the display of team names when scoped, so you should now be able to see them properly (https://puu.sh/IZJcC/5c8da6414b.jpg).

Edit 2:

#1 Team members will now be shown with 50% opacity when you're scoped (https://puu.sh/IZKhE/e6207c3776.jpg).

5. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Faky (05-11-2022), StephanM (05-11-2022)

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    #2 has been fixed in the next patch (reduced elo/gain loss to 10% when RPG is enabled).

#3 should be fixed in the next patch, but has not been tested.

#1 is something I'll look into now, trying to find a good solution.

Edit:

#1: I've fixed the display of team names when scoped, so you should now be able to see them properly (https://puu.sh/IZJcC/5c8da6414b.jpg).

Edit 2:

#1 Team members will now be shown with 50% opacity when you're scoped (https://puu.sh/IZKhE/e6207c3776.jpg).
    I wonder if suggestion #1 will only be enabled when Friendly Fire is OFF, or won't matter if Friendly Fire is enabled or not.

Spoiler!

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    I wonder if suggestion #1 will only be enabled when Friendly Fire is OFF, or won't matter if Friendly Fire is enabled or not.
    Right now it doesn't consider FF (if FF is on in regular TDMs, you still don't want to hit your team mates) but I assume you're referring to FF in events (Team Training) where team members should be fully visible because you want to kill them.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Right now it doesn't consider FF (if FF is on in regular TDMs, you still don't want to hit your team mates) but I assume you're referring to FF in events (Team Training) where team members should be fully visible because you want to kill them.
    I meant both, but yeah a focus on events. Though I still kind of want to hit my teammates in a regular TDM, if FF is on, lol. Then again there are other suggestions relating to optimizing FF.

Spoiler!

Country
    Thanks
    I've consider FF thing and suggested this or I would've asked for fully invisible, first we test this if it doesn't looks adjustable then we might have to toggle off when FF mode enabled

]

-Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    I've consider FF thing and suggested this or I would've asked for fully invisible, first we test this if it doesn't looks adjustable then we might have to toggle off when FF mode enabled
    Or just keep it normal (change nothing) in Team Training and add those changes to Team Deathmatch (and any other Team mode).

Country
    Thanks
    @relax https://imgur.com/vdLMVeP this is the problem we facing when we're scoped into small area we cant find enemy or team mate. by reducing opacity of team mate char would help in this situation this is my suggestion about. (left one is my bot and right side one is enemy) Idk why you want to hit team mate in normal tdm? I'm confused.

@omma I'm worried about Sniper Tournaments when FF on so toggle with FF mode is good, for now we gotta test. I guess its fine with 50% visible characters doesn't effect too much in normal events(training tdm).

]

-Faky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information