Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    idk about the latest reports but I deff think you guys were wrong on this one: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...b-or-something

I think the overall consensus is that the GM's on fgunz don't care enough about competitive gameplay to put actual effort in, however, that has been mentioned for years and I don't think it will ever change

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
    If u cant 11-0 a hacker u might as well identify as a pussy like rain and jaay2. Me and the homie gangabbang be dropping kids left and right in cw 24/7 we undefeated like jake paul. Get good and take my fgunz lessons pussy, stop whining
    facts, killerpro's shots are worse than anticheat, first the player drops and then the internet packets start dropping
    Last edited by Ganggbangg; 05-11-2022 at 10:37 AM.

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    idk about the latest reports but I deff think you guys were wrong on this one: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...b-or-something

I think the overall consensus is that the GM's on fgunz don't care enough about competitive gameplay to put actual effort in, however, that has been mentioned for years and I don't think it will ever change

- - - Updated - - -

facts, killerpro's shots are worse than anticheat, first the player drops and then the internet packets start dropping

I shall take a look.

Thanks
    To be fair, u guys are only taking a second look because of this thread. If it weren't for this thread, you would have simply said, "The decision has already been made" "Bring other replays" or some bullshit like that

A wise man once said, this isnt freestyle gunz, its tinder gunz

if you know, you know

4. The following 2 users say thank you to sikander123 for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (05-12-2022), nezo_pro2 (05-12-2022)

Thread Information