Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
    If u cant 11-0 a hacker u might as well identify as a pussy like rain and jaay2. Me and the homie gangabbang be dropping kids left and right in cw 24/7 we undefeated like jake paul. Get good and take my fgunz lessons pussy, stop whining
    the fact u still try this hard.. LOL

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    You know that particular site is riddled with people just scamming? I mean it's filled with posts from people with maybe 2 braincells at most. Shit people are commenting on threads created over 12 month ago asking for the hacks.

Benny's Avatar smh

Country
    Thanks
    Interesting.

Don’t waste your time looking back. You’re not going that way.

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Why are you looking up hacks for fgunz?

Edit: either way if I ban people y’all think is hacking and proves otherwise it’s damned if I do. I don’t ban someone that’s not blatant I’m damned if I don’t.

Keep in mind I’m not perfect and was the one who said I’d watch any replays of hackers when the first initial scare happened months ago.

My decision on last report was based on by a few of the GM team so don’t single out one GM you’re talking directly to all of us because we handle hack reports as a team. It’s case by case thing. If it’s blatant it’s different. I can’t be perfect at spotting stuff that you guys watch 100x to see the slightest things at times.
    Last edited by Jordan; 05-11-2022 at 02:00 AM.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Jordan for this useful post:

Dante (05-11-2022), SunRui (05-11-2022)

7. The following user said thank you to Cid for this useful post:

SunRui (05-11-2022)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I'd like to offer my very own private hack/cheat based on Python.

Super easy to integrate, easy to launch, hop on FGunZ, open the .DLL file with any injectable program and watch your PC die because you're a fuсking fаggot if you're cheating on not just GunZ but any other game.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

9. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Divine (05-13-2022)

Thanks
    "Why are you looking up hacks for fgunz?"

I honestly keep telling myself that the staff team isnt retarded, but i keep getting proven wrong. I checked it so that I can confirm whether there is a hack going around or not, and turns out there is a hack being passed around. Its' the GM aka game "moderator" responsiblity to moderate the game. It took me less than 30 seconds to find that forum post on google, maybe instead of just simply using the "NO" card for like past 5-6 aimbotter/hacker reports, and did some research (which takes 10 mins of ur time max), and that's your duty because ur a GM. I doubt u even watched the entire replay of the hacker.

And when you say stuff like, u guys handle stuff as a "team" idk man, besides ommadawn, does anybody of you even play the game to pass judgements on whether whos hacking or not?

Also, one more thing, we all know that its' extremely difficult to check replays and stuff. Whenever I asked staff members for spectating somebody for hacks, they always ignore / afk / simping for e-girls in training room OR just say post on forum and we'll see, idk man. seems beyond help

And in response to Ommadawn, the anti-hack system doesn't block all 100% hacks. Of course, I dont blame the anti-hack system. But the problem is, this hack was released prior to the update. AND on top of that, the GM's were informed already that there is a hack released. Despite the update after that, the hack still works. So wheres the logic lol
    Last edited by sikander123; 05-11-2022 at 08:16 AM.

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    1) The first time the "hack" was being pushed around the first time was because it was an old one which you probably werent aware of. Also the only reason some of the hacks did work was because the Anti-Hack was no insync or along the lines of just not working at the time.
    2) Yeah it took you 30 seconds to see the post of a gunz hack on a hacking website, Like no shit youre going to find ****ing hacks for a game, its weather they work or not. thats no proof, its just a guy saying he can. With one person being proven guilty indefinitely and others reported as well. You can post your replays publicly and the public court will have a different opinion every time.
    3) Some people actually have work and stuff outside of this, we are just humans being courteous to hepl maintain some type of order in the game. The server isnt filled with 300 people. Dog pile the hackers if you think theyre hacking more eyes watching more replays.

Thanks
    Thats the bloody point lol. If ur that busy with life u might as well just retire, let other people who play consistently be a part of the role to provide good service to the community?

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    idk about the latest reports but I deff think you guys were wrong on this one: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...b-or-something

I think the overall consensus is that the GM's on fgunz don't care enough about competitive gameplay to put actual effort in, however, that has been mentioned for years and I don't think it will ever change

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
    If u cant 11-0 a hacker u might as well identify as a pussy like rain and jaay2. Me and the homie gangabbang be dropping kids left and right in cw 24/7 we undefeated like jake paul. Get good and take my fgunz lessons pussy, stop whining
    facts, killerpro's shots are worse than anticheat, first the player drops and then the internet packets start dropping
    Last edited by Ganggbangg; 05-11-2022 at 10:37 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information