Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    "Why are you looking up hacks for fgunz?"

I honestly keep telling myself that the staff team isnt retarded, but i keep getting proven wrong. I checked it so that I can confirm whether there is a hack going around or not, and turns out there is a hack being passed around. Its' the GM aka game "moderator" responsiblity to moderate the game. It took me less than 30 seconds to find that forum post on google, maybe instead of just simply using the "NO" card for like past 5-6 aimbotter/hacker reports, and did some research (which takes 10 mins of ur time max), and that's your duty because ur a GM. I doubt u even watched the entire replay of the hacker.

And when you say stuff like, u guys handle stuff as a "team" idk man, besides ommadawn, does anybody of you even play the game to pass judgements on whether whos hacking or not?

Also, one more thing, we all know that its' extremely difficult to check replays and stuff. Whenever I asked staff members for spectating somebody for hacks, they always ignore / afk / simping for e-girls in training room OR just say post on forum and we'll see, idk man. seems beyond help

And in response to Ommadawn, the anti-hack system doesn't block all 100% hacks. Of course, I dont blame the anti-hack system. But the problem is, this hack was released prior to the update. AND on top of that, the GM's were informed already that there is a hack released. Despite the update after that, the hack still works. So wheres the logic lol
    Last edited by sikander123; 05-11-2022 at 08:16 AM.

Thread Information