Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    New Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Country
    Posts
    6
    Thanked
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    somehow i got involved but okay
    https://i.imgur.com/4H4mOOi.jpeg

    ez
    not me, if u wanna 1v1 we can go today

    - - - Updated - - -

    Originally Posted by Athenall View Post
    So much hate on this post and regardless of the stuff that's happened in the past, I feel like there should be more of this going around in Gunz. Mentorship is a great way to gain more ability and in the case where you're getting good it's a great way to get ahead just that little bit more so you can become elite.

    Big ups to Atreph for stepping up and proposing a great idea and support.
    finally someone who understands.

    thank you very much

  2. #22
    Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    Posts
    823
    Thanked
    1,313
    Thanks
    488
    Hello can i apply please and will you send the .dll before or after the training?

  3. #23
    Freestyler

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    749
    Thanked
    138
    Thanks
    133
    Pls accept me as ur student. Let me know what happens next, thx.
    HHHHhHHHHhHHHHhhhHHHhHhHHHHhHHhHhhhhHhhHHHHHHHHhhhhHhhhHHhHhH Br

  4. #24
    Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Country
    Posts
    316
    Thanked
    511
    Thanks
    289
    Atreph I literally taught you half step yesterday m8

  5. #25
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    587
    Thanked
    712
    Thanks
    417
    Yeah man, nice idea, teach all. I come back from 2 years not playing and can beat these ppls that nolife gunz 24/7 on a bad setup mouse etc.

    GunZ is like 10%~ of people absolutely dominating the other 90%~
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

  6. #26
    Freestyler

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    749
    Thanked
    138
    Thanks
    133
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Yeah man, nice idea, teach all. I come back from 2 years not playing and can beat these ppls that nolife gunz 24/7 on a bad setup mouse etc.

    GunZ is like 10%~ of people absolutely dominating the other 90%~
    This is why this thread is made so the 90% can give the 10% a hard time.
    HHHHhHHHHhHHHHhhhHHHhHhHHHHhHHhHhhhhHhhHHHHHHHHhhhhHhhhHHhHhH Br

  7. #27
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Country
    Posts
    232
    Thanked
    348
    Thanks
    121
    nice post
    these players actually need a mentor

  8. #28
    New Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Country
    Posts
    29
    Thanked
    1
    Thanks
    24
    Originally Posted by yas6en View Post
    nice post
    these players actually need a mentor
    Kun?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)