Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Don't know where you've heard that story, maybe you should ask her what happened
    Anyways, it wasn't taken out of context, feel free to watch Cid's video here: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...y-Butterflies-!!

As soon as you joined the room you said that (1st picture), 02:15 No one liked your post tho (except of one friend who liked 5 mins ago)
    I mean big +1 for what u said, but why do u like ur own post tho with sunlight acc l00000000000l

Country
    Thanks
    You won't get a serious reply for a 1vs1 after all those israelis dog piled into that last fgunz gladiator tournament and all got washed by DRBIRDS. They sent death threats to him after he tore apart their gladiator hero Ivy. 😂😂😂

3. The following user said thank you to lwafflezl for this useful post:

DRBIRDS (05-24-2022)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by moderman View Post
    Since my previous post was met with nooobs thinking they cute . I repeat what i said
    all israel glads are trash
    Also @reformed u are noob @ommadawn u r weak, @everyother israel glad (maybe not benny idk yet) u all suck
    that is all.
    Also tomasedison fgunz a much better place without you.
    Did you pay efdf/iwafflezi/malikb0ss to thank each post you do?
    Lame.. you also shouldn't judge other people's lives/their relationship, makes you look pretty lonely and pathetic if that's what concerns you to use it as a personal attack on them..

Weakling.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

5. The following 6 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Bipolarity (05-13-2022), Emerald (06-07-2022), Faky (05-13-2022), Linzor (05-13-2022), Ommadawn (05-13-2022), TomasEdison (05-13-2022)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    1. Why is this not in the ego section? This guy is clearly baselessly egoing which is what the theme of the ego section has been for the last 3 years in 99% of posts
    2. Who are you again? Must be one of those self-centered thinking the world revolves around them NA players who wait for 2AM GMT or later in order to prevent anyone outside their country from joining their rooms and kicking anyone who accidentally does because their egos are too fragile *sob* *sniff*

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    Lame.. you also shouldn't judge other people's lives/their relationship, makes you look pretty lonely and pathetic if that's what concerns you to use it as a personal attack on them..

Weakling.
    Lmao as soon as I told him there are no likes in his post - he went to ask his glad buddies to like his post, imagine caring so much.

Originally Posted by Jaay2 View Post
    I mean big +1 for what u said, but why do u like ur own post tho with sunlight acc l00000000000l
    Was trying to make a point, just like he got fake likes by his friends after asking them, I got a fake like as well. Not that I owe you any explanation Mr.10ForumAccounts.

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    1. Why is this not in the ego section? This guy is clearly baselessly egoing which is what the theme of the ego section has been for the last 3 years in 99% of posts
    2. Who are you again? Must be one of those self-centered thinking the world revolves around them NA players who wait for 2AM GMT or later in order to prevent anyone outside their country from joining their rooms and kicking anyone who accidentally does because their egos are too fragile *sob* *sniff*
    Moved all of his threads to Ego section since he couldn't figure it out himself
    Last edited by Ommadawn; 05-13-2022 at 10:26 AM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    what the **** is this

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Do you always beg for likes please like his post he needs your support, not getting enough attention

https://i.imgur.com/giZ1wTWh.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/isJIC3Lh.jpg
    hahaha wtf

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Since my previous post was met with nooobs thinking they cute . I repeat what i said
    all israel glads are trash
    Also @reformed u are noob @ommadawn u r weak, @everyother israel glad (maybe not benny idk yet) u all suck
    that is all.
    Also tomasedison fgunz a much better place without you.
    Obsession is a mental disease, even when I’m not here as much as I used to. Zero ****s about you, pass.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post

Weakling.
    You r so smart ilysm omfg

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Country
    Thanks
    you are all amazing. i wish i could press left mousebutton and shift as well as you guys can. Build these people a statue already.

12. The following 3 users say thank you to donkiller for this useful post:

A_Luckybox (05-14-2022), Ommadawn (05-14-2022), zerojjxx (05-14-2022)

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    lol this is why Lori left u , ur a little stalker. And this was taken out of context.
    Damn, that rent in your head went from free to you paying me some I see.
    You mean to tell me you're hurting this much even still, quite pathetic if you ask me, but then again, that's what happens when GunZ is your life
    and your only place where you can "thrive", since if you were somewhat successful irl you wouldn't all emotional over some gunz deaths which you clearly are.
    Who cares about this these days? are you that addicted? (rhetorical question, oops)

Not to mention that you refer to people talking in a game as to some serious relationship? I mean I understand that you're unpopular with girls irl, but come on dude, keep it to yourself, all of us have no reason or need to know that.

Anyway, I am sorry that I've done this to you, but it's ok, one day you'll grow up (at least I sincerely hope you will) and understand that it's meaningless, better later than never, right?

P.S: PLZ THANK MY POST GUYZ

14. The following 8 users say thank you to León for this useful post:

Alegra (05-21-2022), Bangarang (05-19-2022), GeorgeGFX (05-16-2022), Mia (06-07-2022), Ommadawn (05-14-2022), Rain (05-15-2022), Sunlight (05-23-2022), TomasEdison (05-14-2022)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information