Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
It's good idea, with tdm garden to see how these coward pill users do with flash n smoke n nade. With multiple tags in the creation page. How about you track which tags don't get used as of now and remove them to add other potential tags which can change ppls gameplay. Tags like HPAP % no one uses.
I'm sure Roll the Dice, RPG, FPS, Hardcore, Bouncy Oblivion don't see much use. Also Vanilla mode is one I don't see much. Wonder if thereis a way to track these. I like the idea of tracking them and with the possibility of rotating them on a set cycle (monthly, weekly, etc).

@justrelax ok if simple is the way to go then why not have a setup like: limit weapons(with a drop down list), limit items(with a drop down list), Ammo Drop, Hardcore, and the hp/ap multiplier.

@Bunny I like the idea of a more simplified window with integrated drop down lists. Also maybe as you suggested separate the lists depending on what channel/lobby you're in. Also the fact that having a variety is beneficial, but I can also see how it can become overwhelming...if the window looks like it does currently. With the addition of a few drop down list and grouping a lot of these categorically that the window itself can look a lot more sleek while still being able to add more variety for tags.

I'm just saying though that the EX and SGO/weapon limiters were specifically added to cater to the large group of biased views towards the game and an attempt to keep the community satisfied.