Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

I know there's a max of 3 EPs we can win per events, I think it's an important rule because others have an opportunity to win as well. But what I don't understand is this: Let's say I won 2 rounds and the hoster does a 2 EPs round, why am I allowed to win only 1 EP if I win that round? It makes no sense at all because I'm still allowed to play since I didn't max out, if the hoster decides to do a 2 EPs round then that's on them and the players should not suffer from it.

It's literally taking 1 EP away for no reason and it's losing the point of why this rule was created in the first place.

I think the ETs should consider changing that rule or just giving exceptions, another example is let's say a user maxed out in a race event and everyone suicided but him, I don't understand why it would be better to make it a "no winners round" instead of giving that user a chance to win one more EP. Unless you're planning on doing a re-round so it does make sense.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

StephanM (05-17-2022), Zelda (05-22-2022)

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    About Event points:

Here's an idea for event points, If the player has already maxed out on 5 rounds event and the host decides to host an extra/bonus 6th round then the player can participate and win that round as well, but if the host has made the event of 6 rounds and lets say the player has already maxed in first 4-5 rounds and the last round is for +2 points then the player shouldn't be winning anything but if the player is on 2 points and the last round is as said before then the player can get a chance to win the last round which makes him get +4. In my opinion we can add that exception. Lets see what other ETs can suggest.

About Race:

I've always re-done the round where everyone has committed suicide. If we let the person finish the map and let him win the 4th point then the rule of 3 points will be of no use. Instead making a reround would be a better option so others can try and win as well.
    We are also having issues with DeathRace event as most of the people have started AE abusing in that event but we're working on that part right now.
    Last edited by Beast; 05-17-2022 at 08:27 PM.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    About Event points:

Here's an idea for event points, If the player has already maxed out on 5 rounds event and the host decides to host an extra/bonus 6th round then the player can participate and win that round as well, but if the host has made the event of 6 rounds and lets say the player has already maxed in first 4-5 rounds and the last round is for +2 points then the player shouldn't be winning anything but if the player is on 2 points and the last round is as said before then the player can get a chance to win the last round which makes him get +4. In my opinion we can add that exception. Lets see what other ETs can suggest.

About Race:

I've always redone the round where everyone has committed suicide. If we let the person finish the map and let him win the 4th point then the rule of 3 points will be of no use. Instead making a re-round would be a better option so others can try and win as well.
    We are also having issues with DeathRace event as most of the people have started AE abusing in that event but we're working on that part right now.
    Well I'm not talking about a case where the user has already maxed out, if someone won 2 rounds that means he's allowed to win in one more round, if the hoster decides to host a 2 EPs round and that user won the round then he should still receive 2 EPs instead of giving him only 1 EP because there's a 3 EPs cap rule. The whole point is not allowing him to win the 4th round because you want others to win as well but if he won the 3rd round and it was a 2 EPs round, then it's unfair to not giving him the full prize.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Simple:
    According to the current rules, extra round(s) are excluded in the original "max out rule".
    Therefore, rounds containing more points than one should be added to that same exclusion because the base principle is the same.

6. The following user said thank you to León for this useful post:

Faky (05-17-2022)

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    Simple:
    According to the current rules, extra round(s) are excluded in the original "max out rule".
    Therefore, rounds containing more points than one should be added to that same exclusion because the base principle is the same.
    This is correct ^
    Original rule:

- (Normal Events) Players may win up to 3 event points per event (exclusions apply to extra rounds).
    A normal event typically is a 5 round event or a 3 winner event. If it exceeds 5 rounds it is considered extra and event cap shouldn't apply. Alternatively if the event rewards more than 1 event point per round and is not a 3 winner event that should also be considered extra.

Spoiler!

8. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

Faky (05-17-2022)

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Simple; change the rules to 3 rounds win max. instead of 3 eps win max.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Legancy for this useful post:

Bipolarity (05-18-2022), Ommadawn (05-18-2022)

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Well I'm not talking about a case where the user has already maxed out, if someone won 2 rounds that means he's allowed to win in one more round, if the hoster decides to host a 2 EPs round and that user won the round then he should still receive 2 EPs instead of giving him only 1 EP because there's a 3 EPs cap rule. The whole point is not allowing him to win the 4th round because you want others to win as well but if he won the 3rd round and it was a 2 EPs round, then it's unfair to not giving him the full prize.
    In the first place why host decided to host 2eps round? did he forgot about winner receives 1 event point rule? 2ndly if he decided to giveaway extra why he cant count it as extra event point? it sound unprofessional et, in my point of view host should know to quick fair judgement on time n every time (its a core requirement as a et).

Race event case: Host should not allow maxed out player to participate in 4th round cus he might block other players or try to fail them by intentionally/unintentionally. (host should let him know if there is a extra or not if there is extra round confirmed by et, host should make him sit for the rest 4/5th round with him in base)

Death Race event case: host was talking about AE issue at starting, AE abuse is called cheat if a player did ae abuse he should've kicked out I know its harder to find but after end of the event host should watch replay n send points to legit winner if he abused, dont send if not send points. (keep this until problem is fixed by admins) also abuser deserve punishment cus its not allowed.

to fix ^this problem I've idea it might helps but not sure, increase timer of players spawn time with no dmg (that blur thing)
    my opinion on ets perspective please donot hurt urself i am not here to mock anyone

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Upon discussion with the team:

Event Point Cap:

The event point cap remains however, if a host for an event does bonus rounds or awards bonus points then that rule is void for that event. (For instance, doing more than 5 rounds on a normal event or awarding more than 1 event point for a standard event, exceptions do apply, see exceptions below).

Event Point Cap Exceptions:

In Kill the Staff where the Event List states the prize allocation, that standard will still be followed.

For Lucky Dice this is the only event where the event cap is negated. (See event for details)

Race Events:

Due to NAT issues we will be spawning all players after NAT is established.

In Race: We will simply spawn everyone.
    In SuperMario3: We will freeze & summon players at their base. When NAT is established we will unfreeze everyone.
    (Optional) In case we do any Skillmap we will also spawn everyone after NAT is established.

Note: Regarding the event point cap in Race events, they are maintained. If a player has already capped & is last alive they will be slapped & it would be up to the host to redo the round or not. (Redone Rounds aren't Bonus Rounds)

Spoiler!

13. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

Amamin (05-18-2022)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legancy View Post
    Simple; change the rules to 3 rounds win max. instead of 3 eps win max.
    This makes the most sense.

Banned

Thanks
    I saw this rule don't apply to Vip events. This also needs to be applied to Vip event cause some nerds constantly win in certain events e.g Race etc..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information