Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Hard to believe it's been over 11 years since I started playing this game and joined this community. So many good memories and people. I've played this game so much in those days that even after 6+ years of not ever playing it I can confidently pull a TBF and basics like RS cause of muscle memory, kind of wild. This game had the potential of being the best game of its time but MAIET did a horrible job mainting and marketing it, sadly.
    I've lost touch with most people except a few I talk to occasionally (Historia and Kekku). I wonder what everyone is doing these days.
    Time really goes fast and I wish I cherished the memories here a lot more as I browse old threads all I see is "404 image not found" or countless dead links and deleted videos. Even Skype chat logs are all deleted I can't go back and read our 3-4 people skype call groups for clan wars etc
    Also browsing old posts and PMs there is so much cringe I want to punsh myself for and laugh about.

I've changed names a lot during my years playing here and these were some of my alts: Trix, Trixranqe, Sverige, Active, PriestII, Cleopatrah, Dr-BlaBla5, BlunderBuss, Salsivari (Those I can remember so far)

People I knew that I'd like to get in touch with if you ever see this thread
    Tomboii, Dr-BlaBla/Johnny, Deathwish, Rime, Anima, Epiphany, Hiresh, Tube, Cute Nymph, Bible, Flora, ThanksGG, Adam, Mime, Kim j sun, Marvin, SinRay, Kira, Megpoid, JShaya, Sifayoung

I've probably forgotten some people, and some may not even remember me but if you do, please reach out

Bonus image dump I managed to find of random duels, 1v1s and cws or just fun moments https://imgur.com/a/nU3vvXh
    Last edited by yung; 05-17-2022 at 11:25 PM.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to yung for this useful post:

Cid (05-21-2022), Historia (05-18-2022), Love Donna (05-17-2022), Rain (05-25-2022), SuperKekku (05-25-2022), TomasEdison (06-02-2022)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Hey mate thanks for visiting. If I recall right then about a month ago I talked to Cute nymph (Was online on forums) and SinRay was also online. The rest of them aren't here anymore (except of Kira who's visiting once a year lol).

4. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

yung (05-18-2022)

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Spoke with johnny a few months ago. life is hittin on him. people get older.
    I speak with Historia on a daily base tbh, we became pretty close (online) friends after our Gunz period together, which is pretty nice ;d

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Legancy for this useful post:

Historia (05-18-2022), yung (05-18-2022)

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legancy View Post
    I speak with Historia on a daily base tbh, we became pretty close (online) friends after our Gunz period together, which is pretty nice ;d
    Where is johnny? I have to talk to him, I only quit gunz because he did. My last months on gunz was literally just playing with him every day and then we never spoke again. If you could get me in touch with him I'd be very grateful to you <3

Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Hey mate thanks for visiting. If I recall right then about a month ago I talked to Cute nymph (Was online on forums) and SinRay was also online. The rest of them aren't here anymore (except of Kira who's visiting once a year lol).
    Thanks for the info, and that's super sad. I hope I get to talk to them again

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yung View Post
    Hard to believe it's been over 11 years since I started playing this game and joined this community. So many good memories and people. I've played this game so much in those days that even after 6+ years of not ever playing it I can confidently pull a TBF and basics like RS cause of muscle memory, kind of wild. This game had the potential of being the best game of its time but MAIET did a horrible job mainting and marketing it, sadly.
    I've lost touch with most people except a few I talk to occasionally (Historia and Kekku). I wonder what everyone is doing these days.
    Time really goes fast and I wish I cherished the memories here a lot more as I browse old threads all I see is "404 image not found" or countless dead links and deleted videos. Even Skype chat logs are all deleted I can't go back and read our 3-4 people skype call groups for clan wars etc
    Also browsing old posts and PMs there is so much cringe I want to punsh myself for and laugh about.

I've changed names a lot during my years playing here and these were some of my alts: Trix, Trixranqe, Sverige, Active, PriestII, Cleopatrah, Dr-BlaBla5, BlunderBuss, Salsivari (Those I can remember so far)

People I knew that I'd like to get in touch with if you ever see this thread
    Tomboii, Dr-BlaBla/Johnny, Deathwish, Rime, Anima, Epiphany, Hiresh, Tube, Cute Nymph, Bible, Flora, ThanksGG, Adam, Mime, Kim j sun, Marvin, SinRay, Kira, Megpoid, JShaya, Sifayoung

I've probably forgotten some people, and some may not even remember me but if you do, please reach out

Bonus image dump I managed to find of random duels, 1v1s and cws or just fun moments https://imgur.com/a/nU3vvXh
    Hey buddy, I saw your message on MAL. I have included my discord tag If you ever want to talk.
    I have not seen or heard from anyone in that list since forever..

Originally Posted by Legancy View Post
    Last edited by Historia; 05-18-2022 at 12:50 PM.

9. The following user said thank you to Historia for this useful post:

yung (05-22-2022)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Want smack!

11. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Abaaba (05-18-2022), SunRui (05-18-2022)

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Want smack!
    dstyle bois

Country
    Thanks
    At least the forums you frequented still exist... RIP GzF Forums. lol you cant even name a forum that doesn't even exist anymore. How ironic.

14. The following user said thank you to Desecration for this useful post:

yung (05-22-2022)

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    At least the forums you frequented still exist... RIP GzF Forums. lol you cant even name a forum that doesn't even exist anymore. How ironic.
    GzF was my main forum, way more posts than in here. GzF shutting down was a pure tragedy.
    I'm so glad that this forum is still around

16. The following user said thank you to yung for this useful post:

Desecration (05-23-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yung View Post
    GzF was my main forum, way more posts than in here. GzF shutting down was a pure tragedy.
    I'm so glad that this forum is still around
    The day that I realized it had been a couple of years since I had even visited the forums. I still remember that moment after pressing enter. My heart saaaaaank. Almost like losing a loved one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information