Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Hard to believe it's been over 11 years since I started playing this game and joined this community. So many good memories and people. I've played this game so much in those days that even after 6+ years of not ever playing it I can confidently pull a TBF and basics like RS cause of muscle memory, kind of wild. This game had the potential of being the best game of its time but MAIET did a horrible job mainting and marketing it, sadly.
    I've lost touch with most people except a few I talk to occasionally (Historia and Kekku). I wonder what everyone is doing these days.
    Time really goes fast and I wish I cherished the memories here a lot more as I browse old threads all I see is "404 image not found" or countless dead links and deleted videos. Even Skype chat logs are all deleted I can't go back and read our 3-4 people skype call groups for clan wars etc
    Also browsing old posts and PMs there is so much cringe I want to punsh myself for and laugh about.

I've changed names a lot during my years playing here and these were some of my alts: Trix, Trixranqe, Sverige, Active, PriestII, Cleopatrah, Dr-BlaBla5, BlunderBuss, Salsivari (Those I can remember so far)

People I knew that I'd like to get in touch with if you ever see this thread
    Tomboii, Dr-BlaBla/Johnny, Deathwish, Rime, Anima, Epiphany, Hiresh, Tube, Cute Nymph, Bible, Flora, ThanksGG, Adam, Mime, Kim j sun, Marvin, SinRay, Kira, Megpoid, JShaya, Sifayoung

I've probably forgotten some people, and some may not even remember me but if you do, please reach out

Bonus image dump I managed to find of random duels, 1v1s and cws or just fun moments https://imgur.com/a/nU3vvXh
    Last edited by yung; 05-17-2022 at 11:25 PM.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to yung for this useful post:

Cid (05-21-2022), Historia (05-18-2022), Love Donna (05-17-2022), Rain (05-25-2022), SuperKekku (05-25-2022), TomasEdison (06-02-2022)

Thread Information