Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FG

Suggestion description:

Force staff to go in hide mode when they're AFK for longer than 3 minutes or something. It's annoying when you try to get a lagger kicked out of your room and in the report you get 'can always pm staff ingame for these matters'.

2. The following user said thank you to A_Luckybox for this useful post:

ImComming4U (05-20-2022)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Dunno if it should be a thing and if it's doable but 3 minutes seem too short. I personally wouldn't mind if it happens after 10 minutes.

4. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

A_Luckybox (05-20-2022)

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Just like when regular players go AFK sometimes due to certain reasons, staff members got things to do in their lives too.
    Pointless suggestion - learn to deal with things on your own like kicking laggers. Also, if somebody refuses to fix their lags, report them as you always do, lol. I don't get the idea of this suggestion at all.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Puma's Avatar Meow.

Thanks
    what the actual f*ck

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TomasEdison View Post
    Just like when regular players go AFK sometimes due to certain reasons, staff members got things to do in their lives too.
    Pointless suggestion - learn to deal with things on your own like kicking laggers. Also, if somebody refuses to fix their lags, report them as you always do, lol. I don't get the idea of this suggestion at all.
    You're a weirdo & you only reply cus you know it's me, u never were relevant, nor are you now.

@Ommadawn, 10 minutes is fine too, but I've been trying to contact Tony for 2 hours now and there's no response. The idea of the suggestion.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay2 View Post
    You're a weirdo & you only reply cus you know it's me, u never were relevant, nor are you now.

@Ommadawn, 10 minutes is fine too, but I've been trying to contact Tony for 2 hours now and there's no response. The idea of the suggestion.
    If I wasn't relevant as you claim now, you wouldn't bother to reply - right? Next time you wanna change your IGN, change it to Madface.

OT: There shouldn't be made any type of regulation about this. It's silly as hell. GM's shouldn't consider when they could go AFK or not, this is absurd. And consider that when you whisper a GM while they're AFK, you might not be the only player who tried to reach them out.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TomasEdison View Post
    If I wasn't relevant as you claim now, you wouldn't bother to reply - right? Next time you wanna change your IGN, change it to Madface.

OT: There shouldn't be made any type of regulation about this. It's silly as hell. GM's shouldn't consider when they could go AFK or not, this is absurd. And consider that when you whisper a GM while they're AFK, you might not be the only player who tried to reach them out.
    The fact that you use a suggestion thread to flame me proves you're an actual moron, and I'd prefer if you'd stick to the topic to avoid me reporting your useless comments.

@Ommadawn, 10 minutes seems fine to me or GM's can discuss to stop saying 'pm staff ingame' when this happens on reports. Im not suggesting this cus it happened today, this happens very, very frequent.
    Last edited by A_Luckybox; 05-20-2022 at 09:35 PM.

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FG

Suggestion description:

Force staff to go in hide mode when they're AFK for longer than 3 minutes or something. It's annoying when you try to get a lagger kicked out of your room and in the report you get 'can always pm staff ingame for these matters'.
    you know what to do when players refuse to fix lagg and how come this suggestion help or work? dont expect 24/7 help please they got life too

tony even go afk in room LOL

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks

Tony is always afk he's most inactive gm , but why should there be regulations when GMs take times out of their own day to service the community. Buddy doesn't even get paid. Just kick the dude, stupid suggestion

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Please make a workschedule where you schedule each gm 8 hours of the day so i can play my trainingrooms without anyone i dislike, thx

13. The following 4 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Amamin (05-22-2022), Ommadawn (05-21-2022), TomasEdison (05-21-2022), Tzunami best0 (05-21-2022)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information