Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay2 View Post
    The fact that you use a suggestion thread to flame me proves you're an actual moron, and I'd prefer if you'd stick to the topic to avoid me reporting your useless comments.

@Ommadawn, 10 minutes seems fine to me or GM's can discuss to stop saying 'pm staff ingame' when this happens on reports. Im not suggesting this cus it happened today, this happens very, very frequent.
    But Tomas was just commenting on your suggestion and mind you he did not actually flame you till you started. So I do not get how you are able to report his comment, that would not make you look good..

O.T: 3 minutes is too short just to use the hide mode, if I have to do a lot of things in my private life and have to constantly hide that would just be annoying as hell. Just report the user.

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

2. The following user said thank you to Eeksdee for this useful post:

TomasEdison (05-21-2022)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eeksdee View Post
    But Tomas was just commenting on your suggestion and mind you he did not actually flame you till you started. So I do not get how you are able to report his comment, that would not make you look good..

O.T: 3 minutes is too short just to use the hide mode, if I have to do a lot of things in my private life and have to constantly hide that would just be annoying as hell. Just report the user.
    As I said, I'm okay with 10-15 minutes aswell, hell even make it 30, but it's annoying when you try to contact someone for 3 hours straight without a response.

As for the flaming, i'm going to stop bothering with you guys cus I could call him a nice guy and you'll still believe it's flaming. He started it, he gets it.

Anymore off-topic posts I will report. Feel free to PM if you wanna discuss it further, if not, leave it.

Country
    Thanks
    There shouldn't be any issues by applying this suggestion, but how would this be a solution to ur problem? The lagger would still be in ur room.

Bart if you need a mentor: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ool-starts-now!

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by chingchong View Post
    There shouldn't be any issues by applying this suggestion, but how would this be a solution to ur problem? The lagger would still be in ur room.

Bart if you need a mentor: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ool-starts-now!
    It's definitely not a solution to the problem because as you said - the lagger is still in the room. It sounds like this suggestion was made because it would increase the chances of his reports to get accepted but in reality it really won't.

6. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

TomasEdison (05-21-2022)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    It's definitely not a solution to the problem because as you said - the lagger is still in the room. It sounds like this suggestion was made because it would increase the chances of his reports to get accepted but in reality it really won't.
    increase the chances of what? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

holy shit u guys are ... i dont even know what to say.

Request to delete this thread, you guys clearly cannot even pretend to understand the meaning behind this.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay2 View Post
    increase the chances of what? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

holy shit u guys are ... i dont even know what to say.

Request to delete this thread, you guys clearly cannot even pretend to understand the meaning behind this.
    Your reply is inappropriate. Im giving you 9 hours to edit or delete.

9. The following 3 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

A_Luckybox (05-21-2022), Camel (05-21-2022), Castiel (05-21-2022)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information