Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Hi, I am a new comer to this server from another gunz server. Been playing this game on and off for about 20 years now give or take. I had 0 issues running this game on the last server I was on, but even running this game on low with everything turned off I get terribly bad fps drops. It is unplayable. I am beyond confused why I'm having issues here. Any ideas on a fix?

Emerald's Avatar Think, believe and dream.

Country
    Thanks
    lower your settings and put 60 fps, it might help a lot

- - - Updated - - -

If it doesn't help, try putting the 1280 x 1024 resolution, it looks a bit ugly but you get more frames

Country
    Thanks
    I changed my resolution and now my game wont keep the window open if that makes sense? it just is force minimizing it so now I cant get to anything at all. Looked for a way to change this in the games files but I dont see a way to. Tried uninstalling and re installing but it saved my settings so it looks like I'm locked out Q.Q

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Laptop/PC?

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Country
    Thanks
    I'm on PC

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Make sure your GPU drivers updated upto date, this game can run smoothly even in low end pcs

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Country
    Thanks
    They are up to date. But it no longer matters because my game wont stay open. it force minimizes now because I changed the resolution via an earlier comment. Can't find a way to fix this.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by truecirca View Post
    They are up to date. But it no longer matters because my game wont stay open. it force minimizes now because I changed the resolution via an earlier comment. Can't find a way to fix this.
    You can forcefully change that by opening config.XML file in your FG folder and search for FULLSCREEN, should be 0, change it to 1, if it's 1, change it to 0.
    Also, what spec does your PC have?

9. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

truecirca (05-29-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    That fixed the soft lock, thanks. My specs are as follows (not top of the line by any means but runs even apex on high just fine.)

Intel i5. 16 gigs of ram. Geforce 1660 super. dont think the motherboard or anything else matters.

Just to be clear I have another client for gunz i was playing on and it runs the game just fine at over 300fps. I cant run the game on the lowest settings at 60fps without total freezes when playing from the fgunz client. I tried changing my resolution as recommended earlier and now that I'm not soft locked out I'm still getting freezes and fps loss. My drivers are up to date and nothing else is running when im playing (other client I can have anything open and lose no frames). I want to come to this client because from what I have seen there's more players near me than the one I was on.

Country
    Thanks
    V-Sync might be forcefully enabled from your nVidia Experience panel, make sure it's not when you launch FGunZ, that could be causing you some hard lags.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information