Suggestion type:
FGunZ

Suggestion description:

I'm noticing in TDM rooms, especially Garden map, a lot of players keep joining the winning team or the team with the better players (easily seen with Elo). It often causes the room to become unbalanced and one team winning most of the time while the other team has no chance, which is very boring.

We have auto balance to fix this, but it does not work well at all as from what I've seen the auto balance is only triggered when a team with more players wins a round. The losing team doesn't always have less players as when you join a room it automatically selects the smaller team, and people who can't be bothered to stack end up on the losing team.

My suggestion is to change auto balance so it is NOT just triggered if a team has more players. Somehow make it trigger if one team is clearly getting their ass kicked, for example losing 3 rounds in a row, doing less damage, getting less kills, etc.

It would also be nice if you could rework the auto balance logic that decides how to restructure teams. I think it just sends the highest damage or KD player to the other team, but that doesn't always "balance" the teams. For example if team A has the #1 and #4 players, and team B has the #2 and #3 players, when team A wins it sends #1 to team B and makes the game completely unbalanced. Maybe it would have been better to send #4 to team B. This smarter balance system could probably be achieved using Elo, and no it won't be perfect but it will still be miles better than the current system.