Originally Posted by Jaay2 View Post
Yeah, but Im suggesting to make all shotties more 'OP' in a sense, if we'd all have the same delay/damage (or maybe even a gamemode) that gives you a pioneer/breaker/cruezelion with 8 damage and 800 delay. It requires some more thinking over than just this suggestion, but I think it'd be more fun if all people had the same chances in a game.

Your suggestion would then make all weapons from 1-99 practically worthless. Everything would just be cosmetic. Which means the people who did grind to get all the way to 99 now have nothing to show for it. Even if they weren’t a donor. 9 dmg at 1050 is just as good as 9 dmg at 950. I guarantee you won’t see the difference. As far as everyone level 89 and lower should get back to grinding to have said better weapons.

I don’t think just cause you’re new you should have the best shit out the gate. Grind your way like everyone else did for those level 90 sgs.

LBs are rare and deserve to keep their stats. They however should not fall short to F2P weps.

Unless this said mode moves all weapons to the same dmg and stats. Regardless if it’s a lb/lbx or a vogue/sport or any donor sg it would have to be put at the same stats as 800 delay and 8 dmg