Banned

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FG

Suggestion description:

My suggestion would be to balance all shotguns again to have 800 delay and 8 damage. (Limitbreakers 9, since they're so rare & from boxes, same as other legendaries, leave them be I guess)

P2W became a bit too much of a thing here, someone with level 90 shotguns will 'never' really be able to compete against a set of Limitbreakers, I'd personally prefer to see shotguns being like a 'cosmetic override' (because some shotguns look really, really cool & well designed).

There will probably be some people that agree/disagree, feel free to comment ^_^

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay2 View Post
    My suggestion would be to balance all shotguns again to have 800 delay and 8 damage. (Limitbreakers 9, since they're so rare & from boxes, same as other legendaries, leave them be I guess)

P2W became a bit too much of a thing here, someone with level 90 shotguns will 'never' really be able to compete against a set of Limitbreakers
    Uh huh, but currently the only difference between Lvl 90 [s] shotguns and [s] limitbreakers is a sheer 100 delay, nothing else.

Lvl 90: 9 dmg / 5 clip / 1050 delay

Limitbreakers: 9 dmg / 5 clip / 950 delay

Same damage.

You're suggesting to have all shotguns be 8 dmg and limitbreakers 9 dmg, which actually would make them even more OP?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Uh huh, but currently the only difference between Lvl 90 [s] shotguns and [s] limitbreakers is a sheer 100 delay, nothing else.

Lvl 90: 9 dmg / 5 clip / 1050 delay

Limitbreakers: 9 dmg / 5 clip / 950 delay

Same damage.

You're suggesting to have all shotguns be 8 dmg and limitbreakers 9 dmg, which actually would make them even more OP?
    Yeah, but Im suggesting to make all shotties more 'OP' in a sense, if we'd all have the same delay/damage (or maybe even a gamemode) that gives you a pioneer/breaker/cruezelion with 8 damage and 800 delay. It requires some more thinking over than just this suggestion, but I think it'd be more fun if all people had the same chances in a game.

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah, but Im suggesting to make all shotties more 'OP' in a sense, if we'd all have the same delay/damage (or maybe even a gamemode) that gives you a pioneer/breaker/cruezelion with 8 damage and 800 delay. It requires some more thinking over than just this suggestion, but I think it'd be more fun if all people had the same chances in a game.
    I suggest you to try out TURBO MODE what you're actually asking for is already existed but only 1 difference is EXTREMLY OP(DMG WISE) FUN /OP / ALL WEAPONS QUAL AND PEOPLE HAS SAME CHANCES + additional EXP and faster reload. or is that you're suggestion about to DELETE DONATION ITEMS?

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    I suggest you to try out TURBO MODE what you're actually asking for is already existed but only 1 difference is EXTREMLY OP(DMG WISE) FUN /OP / ALL WEAPONS QUAL AND PEOPLE HAS SAME CHANCES + additional EXP and faster reload. or is that you're suggestion about to DELETE DONATION ITEMS?
    My suggestion has nothing to do with turbo mode. It's more so of a ladder mode/tdm rotation mode with everyone having the same shotties/meds/hp/ap.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    someone with level 90 shotguns will 'never' really be able to compete against a set of Limitbreakers
    I personally disagree, someone with a level 90 sgs can beat someone with lbs, I'm not saying they are as good as lbs but that sentence is wrong imo.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    I personally disagree, someone with a level 90 sgs can beat someone with lbs, I'm not saying they are as good as lbs but that sentence is wrong imo.
    Hence the 'never'. I'd just love to see a gamemode where everyone has the same chances, and preferably like the old days.

5 clips of each med healing 20, sgs having 800 delay.

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks

Your suggestion would then make all weapons from 1-99 practically worthless. Everything would just be cosmetic. Which means the people who did grind to get all the way to 99 now have nothing to show for it. Even if they weren’t a donor. 9 dmg at 1050 is just as good as 9 dmg at 950. I guarantee you won’t see the difference. As far as everyone level 89 and lower should get back to grinding to have said better weapons.

I don’t think just cause you’re new you should have the best shit out the gate. Grind your way like everyone else did for those level 90 sgs.

LBs are rare and deserve to keep their stats. They however should not fall short to F2P weps.

Unless this said mode moves all weapons to the same dmg and stats. Regardless if it’s a lb/lbx or a vogue/sport or any donor sg it would have to be put at the same stats as 800 delay and 8 dmg

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FG

Suggestion description:

P2W became a bit too much of a thing here, someone with level 90 shotguns will 'never' really be able to compete against a set of Limitbreakers, I'd personally prefer to see shotguns being like a 'cosmetic override' (because some shotguns look really, really cool & well designed).

There will probably be some people that agree/disagree, feel free to comment ^_^
    I don't see a point for this suggestion, this in turn would break [L], [H]. [SH], [SSH] shotguns which have different delays, damage & clip. If we do what you say this entire model gets destroyed.

Personally I like to play with Avenger type shotguns or [SH] / [SSH] since I might not be able to guarantee accurate hits if I use shotguns with higher clip, but less clip makes it easier to control & get results, that is at least for me.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Thread Information