Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    is there a way to have people who are queued in cw, does /go , and goes to play in a room, to be able to leave immediately when they get into a cw? I've had this happen multiple times whereby when i get pulled into a cw mid-tdm, i leave the tdm at the exact same time as i enter the cw, and the game just breaks. You can't immediately leave in the tdm if you get hit, so it leaves with a timer, and you cant see the timer at all since its blocked by the cw map-poll.

Kinda confusing but yea

oh yea, and spectating looks weird rn, seems like the player is aimbotting
    Last edited by Hart; 06-05-2022 at 08:46 PM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Hart for this useful post:

SunRui (06-05-2022), Tzunami best0 (06-05-2022)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    recoils are once again broken in gladiator....constant double recoil on both players, recoil happening over spamming of block and massives get cancelled mid animation due to a slash
    Last edited by Bunny; 06-05-2022 at 09:16 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    is there a way to have people who are queued in cw, does /go , and goes to play in a room, to be able to leave immediately when they get into a cw? I've had this happen multiple times whereby when i get pulled into a cw mid-tdm, i leave the tdm at the exact same time as i enter the cw, and the game just breaks. You can't immediately leave in the tdm if you get hit, so it leaves with a timer, and you cant see the timer at all since its blocked by the cw map-poll.

Kinda confusing but yea

oh yea, and spectating looks weird rn, seems like the player is aimbotting
    The CW suggestion is a difficult one to test and debug, but I'll see what I can do.

Regarding the spectate being weird, that's because when you spectate, the player data get smoothened, otherwise spectating would be very jittery due to the high tick rate. Perhaps the smooth is too much, we can easily adjust that.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    recoils are once again broken in gladiator....constant double recoil on both players, recoil happening over spamming of block and massives get cancelled mid animation due to a slash
    Ah, yes. With the update, recoils were happening (much) less often than pre-update (I assume due to the higher tick rate) so we've made some changes to have them happen more often again, but seems like that was too much.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Ah, yes. With the update, recoils were happening (much) less often than pre-update (I assume due to the higher tick rate) so we've made some changes to have them happen more often again, but seems like that was too much.
    I believe the problem resides in the fact that blocks require 1 tick to become "able to recoil" someone within range, which is not how glad works, because you can't be recoiled by someone spamming bf. the block has to be a long block (not sure about tick numbers).
    Im not sure however whats causing used up massives to disappear because of a slash.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    ppl finally stopped spiking for me good job on that.

I don't know what people are complaining about on movement, I don't really see anything out of the ordinary.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Some great updates, good job JP.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Emerald's Avatar Think, believe and dream.

Country
    Thanks
    The movement mode of the game is impressionable, the character feels very light, for that a 100/10 and without counting the random clothes, you saved us a job in showing off the clothes. Good job!

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Very impressive update!

Love Donna's Avatar Yours Truly

Country
    Thanks
    Elevator doesn't work anymore...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information