Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    nezo_pro2's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    ofc it was smooth,i wont name any servers but this server is the best and closer to reality of gunz.. u are wrong in my opinion

2. The following 2 users say thank you to nezo_pro2 for this useful post:

theone (06-05-2022)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I think the main problem with the current update that most of the cwers / oldgens are still used to aiming the are between the feet - special area since it was recommended like a decade ago so most of the time it feels like the character is looking down because we're actually looking/aiming down. I think the best idea is to make it toggable even though lately it feels like most of the suggestions end up with "make it toggable".

For me the game still feels smooth but I guess this is individual.

nezo_pro2's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Francishamat View Post
    i agree with him also adding new features like skin or new sg's like limit breakers is also good after fixing the new update :d
    yeah we are bored to play in these 2 lbs.. maybe its time for a new LB or Golden Hydra as a new lb instead of being useless in shop :/

5. The following user said thank you to nezo_pro2 for this useful post:

theone (06-05-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    I think the main problem with the current update that most of the cwers / oldgens are still used to aiming the are between the feet - special area since it was recommended like a decade ago so most of the time it feels like the character is looking down because we're actually looking/aiming down. I think the best idea is to make it toggable even though lately it feels like most of the suggestions end up with "make it toggable".

i dont understand why all the admins stand with the eventers like they control the game each update and also alot of clan wars players left the game because of that in my opnion staff think that the eventers revive the game but its the oppesite the only thing they know is just hide and seek every body is against the cw players and that what kills the game

- - - Updated - - -

we like fgunz like as it was before because of this we love it not to make it like other new server and i think you know which server im talking about if that we can move to another
    Last edited by Francishamat; 06-05-2022 at 03:02 PM.

7. The following user said thank you to Francishamat for this useful post:

theone (06-05-2022)

Country
    Thanks

Without the cwers the server will just die..
    when u add stuff like this the server gonna die .
    The Event players/ tdm garden players/ Training players/ Quester, they don't have any idea what Cwers talking about because they used to play another less important competitive mode
    One day you all gonna realize that the cw players the only players who gonna grow up the server...
    Good luck,
    Last edited by theone; 06-05-2022 at 03:03 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by theone View Post
    The Event players/ tdm garden players/ Training players/ Quester, they don't have any idea what Cwers talking about because they used to play another less important competitive mode
    One day you all gonna realize that the cw players the only players who gonna grow up the server...
    Good luck,
    Making the movements smoother wasn't an idea from a "Event player/ tdm garden player/ Training player/ Quester". Making it smoother will obviously make it more competitive. They're litteraly trying to fix the game up. No game can stay the same forever in order to get players, it needs improvements

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by theone View Post
    Good luck,
    Why are you so salty? I only explained what's the issue IN MY OPINION and said that I THINK the solution is to make it toggable so you get to choose how to play and you will be able to control whether you want it to stay this way or you want it to be how it was before the update, same goes to one who replied above you.

I'm not the one who's taking decisions for you and I'm free to post my opinion just like any other user whether you like it or not. I actually do not stand with the "eventers" this time, I said that I think it should be toggable so those who dislike it will be able to reverse it to the way it was before.

Country
    Thanks
    I played gunz like 6 hr i couldnt able play its not smooth anymore its so weird and ugly as ****.
    I feel game get crashed in fking 16 players room before i was able play 32 players room so smooth last thing FPS getting freeze for 1 or 2 sec when i go room out and i feel sudden decrease fps in game when play with enemys this made rage so bad tonight.. sunday is my day almost all day i play i feel so bad tonight. I Prefer the 1.5 Version movements.

12. The following user said thank you to Chanducj for this useful post:

nezo_pro2 (06-05-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    Why are you so salty? I only explained what's the issue IN MY OPINION and said that I THINK the solution is to make it toggable so you get to choose how to play and you will be able to control whether you want it to stay this way or you want it to be how it was before the update, same goes to one who replied above you.

I'm not the one who's taking decisions for you and I'm free to post my opinion just like any other user whether you like it or not. I actually do not stand with the "eventers" this time, I said that I think it should be toggable so those who dislike it will be able to reverse it to the way it was before.
    I respect your opinion, But the staff should focus at the cw players ( oldgens) so something gonna be better

Country
    Thanks
    I just checked the current update and what are u kids crying about. Theres nothing wrong with it.

I think overdrive was right, u noobs have brainlag. It's all in ur brains
    Last edited by chingchong; 06-05-2022 at 03:25 PM.

15. The following 6 users say thank you to chingchong for this useful post:

Amamin (06-05-2022), Ommadawn (06-05-2022), Overdrive (06-05-2022), Rain (06-05-2022), SunRui (06-05-2022), Tzunami best0 (06-05-2022)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information