Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by theone View Post
    Without the cwers the server will just die..
    when u add stuff like this the server gonna die .
    The Event players/ tdm garden players/ Training players/ Quester, they don't have any idea what Cwers talking about because they used to play another less important competitive mode
    One day you all gonna realize that the cw players the only players who gonna grow up the server...
    Good luck,
    Making the movements smoother wasn't an idea from a "Event player/ tdm garden player/ Training player/ Quester". Making it smoother will obviously make it more competitive. They're litteraly trying to fix the game up. No game can stay the same forever in order to get players, it needs improvements

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by chingchong View Post
    Making the movements smoother wasn't an idea from a "Event player/ tdm garden player/ Training player/ Quester". Making it smoother will obviously make it more competitive. They're litteraly trying to fix the game up. No game can stay the same forever in order to get players, it needs improvements
    You have to follow back the previous posts to understand what i am talking about!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by chingchong View Post
    I just checked the current update and what are u kids crying about. Theres nothing wrong with it.

I think overdrive was right, u noobs have brainlag. It's all in ur brains
    Yes man you are right, you have to visit your doctor!!!!

Thread Information