Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by nezo_pro2 View Post
    yeah u are right..even when u are trying to type in team chat it appears in general chat instead..
    the movements were smoother and better before,hope u guys can do smth and return it as how it was be4
    and in cws some shotguns are dropped from the sky or idk its like a mode in tdm .. maybe it would be a good thing if u do it like other mode of cws same as u did with gladiator cws..
    I havent played the game after the update, but the movement before the update is definitely not smooth. I won't name any servers but littarely every other server out there has smoother movements. The movements on this server are so buggy and it feels like it's litteraly missing frames or some shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by theone View Post
    As Francishamat, nezo_pro2 said, alot of bugs you have to fix as soon as possible..
    You guys just added the less important stuff.. you forgot to add new skins, new items, New Shotguns..!!!!!!
    ( At least new swords seems to tournament swords hard to get but fun to play) ( new limit breaker )..!!
    Please make the server grow up not going to hell !!!
    Imagine from this update 30 players just left the server till you fix it !!!
    Yes adding skins to the game is more important than fixing the actual game! XD!!

2. The following 6 users say thank you to chingchong for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (06-05-2022), Nimer (06-05-2022), SunRui (06-05-2022), theone (06-05-2022), Tzunami best0 (06-05-2022)

nezo_pro2's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    ofc it was smooth,i wont name any servers but this server is the best and closer to reality of gunz.. u are wrong in my opinion

4. The following 2 users say thank you to nezo_pro2 for this useful post:

theone (06-05-2022)

Thread Information