Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    I prefer this actually, the head/ass not moving so retardedly.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    There is an upcoming update in a few minutes to fix some bugs.

Later, I will make the head/lower body movement toggleable in options, but that is planned for an update in ~2 weeks (starting my vacation today, so I won't be here for almost 2 weeks).

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    What y'all even talking about? Why do you look at your character model's ass while aiming? I've been liking the update so far, the movement's buttery smooth and the damage information is sick as hell. Great job devs!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    There is an upcoming update in a few minutes to fix some bugs.

Later, I will make the head/lower body movement toggleable in options, but that is planned for an update in ~2 weeks (starting my vacation today, so I won't be here for almost 2 weeks).
    can you also bring the version back now and keep tickrate its good thing an the smooth is also good but bring the version back untill you finish vaccation just make it toggable and everything will be better

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Francishamat View Post
    can you also bring the version back now and keep tickrate its good thing an the smooth is also good but bring the version back untill you finish vaccation just make it toggable and everything will be better
    I can't do that right now. The upcoming update is already in the process of getting whitelisted by Microsoft, if I do any changes to it now, this will extend the process by hours, and I don't have that time today. I'd rather release the update now within a few minutes and add your toggleable option later.

6. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

A_Luckybox (06-05-2022)

nezo_pro2's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I can't do that right now. The upcoming update is already in the process of getting whitelisted by Microsoft, if I do any changes to it now, this will extend the process by hours, and I don't have that time today. I'd rather release the update now within a few minutes and add your toggleable option later.
    thank u for ur effort
    have fun

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    It could frankly just be me, and while it might be cool looking for side to side reloadshotting as is frequently done in gun play, it makes no sense from a physical/viable movement point of view. it just looks wrong/floaty.

1) https://puu.sh/J4djH/429d23f09b.avi

2) https://puu.sh/J4djY/8e78e3cd7f.avi

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    It could frankly just be me, and while it might be cool looking for side to side reloadshotting as is frequently done in gun play, it makes no sense from a physical/viable movement point of view. it just looks wrong/floaty.

1) https://puu.sh/J4djH/429d23f09b.avi

2) https://puu.sh/J4djY/8e78e3cd7f.avi
    We can probably fix that while keeping the rest intact (after the next update).

Thanks
    I think the game feels way better after the update. Don't know what these people are talking about

Emerald's Avatar Think, believe and dream.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by mrguy View Post
    I think the game feels way better after the update. Don't know what these people are talking about
    It does, but the players are used to another way of playing and we are talking about years, that radical change from one day to the next, many of them see the change very fatal.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information