Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Hello guys me and my friends played in the server today after the update the server felt very weird i will have to talk about few points that i realized and not only me also my friends
    1.the char doesnt move in rs walk and the char feel instead of moving like sliding and that doesnt fit us when our style used to the old thing
    2.the char head is not always down but in the majority of times we feel like it (its like the char neck is broken )
    3.the game is not smooth as it was before the update
    4.in clan war there is drop of gunz like spray and other things like quest its bug and the player step on it he can take the gun like rocket or something it's like the quest

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Francishamat for this useful post:

Chanducj (06-05-2022), nezo_pro2 (06-05-2022), theone (06-05-2022)

Emerald's Avatar Think, believe and dream.

Country
    Thanks
    And what are you trying to suggest us ?

nezo_pro2's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    hes suggets to 1.5 back what u dont understand?

5. The following 2 users say thank you to nezo_pro2 for this useful post:

Francishamat (06-05-2022), theone (06-05-2022)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    i played freestyle gunz for 4 years it was the best game before the new update.
    after the new update my game is slower my movemnts is weird .. i really cant play!
    im waiting for you to fix that .. if not im leaving thank you .

7. The following 2 users say thank you to jailed for this useful post:

MOTODECK (06-08-2022), theone (06-05-2022)

nezo_pro2's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    yeah u are right..even when u are trying to type in team chat it appears in general chat instead..
    the movements were smoother and better before,hope u guys can do smth and return it as how it was be4
    and in cws some shotguns are dropped from the sky or idk its like a mode in tdm .. maybe it would be a good thing if u do it like other mode of cws same as u did with gladiator cws..

9. The following 2 users say thank you to nezo_pro2 for this useful post:

Francishamat (06-05-2022), theone (06-05-2022)

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Francishamat View Post
    4.in clan war there is drop of gunz like spray and other things like quest its bug and the player step on it he can take the gun like rocket or something it's like the quest
    It will be fixed soon in upcoming update. The admins are aware of the bug happening in town and garden maps.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    When it comes to addition of new features, similar to the free turning before/after a wallrun and during a bounce, the ability for players to enable/disable, in my opinion, is a must have.
    Changes like the free neck movement (but not limited to), which are things the players have been getting used to for years, has to be considered heavily before changes are made that impact everyone without being toggle-able. This could also apply for the tick rate thing if such a thing was possible to enable per-player, but i dont think it would be too easy to do.

12. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

theone (06-05-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    As Francishamat, nezo_pro2 said, alot of bugs you have to fix as soon as possible..
    You guys just added the less important stuff.. you forgot to add new skins, new items, New Shotguns..!!!!!!
    ( At least new swords seems to tournament swords hard to get but fun to play) ( new limit breaker )..!!
    Please make the server grow up not going to hell !!!
    Imagine from this update 30 players just left the server till you fix it !!!
    Last edited by theone; 06-05-2022 at 02:47 PM.

14. The following 2 users say thank you to theone for this useful post:

Francishamat (06-05-2022), nezo_pro2 (06-05-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by nezo_pro2 View Post
    yeah u are right..even when u are trying to type in team chat it appears in general chat instead..
    the movements were smoother and better before,hope u guys can do smth and return it as how it was be4
    and in cws some shotguns are dropped from the sky or idk its like a mode in tdm .. maybe it would be a good thing if u do it like other mode of cws same as u did with gladiator cws..
    I havent played the game after the update, but the movement before the update is definitely not smooth. I won't name any servers but littarely every other server out there has smoother movements. The movements on this server are so buggy and it feels like it's litteraly missing frames or some shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by theone View Post
    As Francishamat, nezo_pro2 said, alot of bugs you have to fix as soon as possible..
    You guys just added the less important stuff.. you forgot to add new skins, new items, New Shotguns..!!!!!!
    ( At least new swords seems to tournament swords hard to get but fun to play) ( new limit breaker )..!!
    Please make the server grow up not going to hell !!!
    Imagine from this update 30 players just left the server till you fix it !!!
    Yes adding skins to the game is more important than fixing the actual game! XD!!

16. The following 6 users say thank you to chingchong for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (06-05-2022), Nimer (06-05-2022), SunRui (06-05-2022), theone (06-05-2022), Tzunami best0 (06-05-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    i agree with him also adding new features like skin or new sg's like limit breakers is also good after fixing the new update :d

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information