Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by chingchong View Post
    Making the movements smoother wasn't an idea from a "Event player/ tdm garden player/ Training player/ Quester". Making it smoother will obviously make it more competitive. They're litteraly trying to fix the game up. No game can stay the same forever in order to get players, it needs improvements
    You have to follow back the previous posts to understand what i am talking about!!

- - - Updated - - -

I just checked the current update and what are u kids crying about. Theres nothing wrong with it.

I think overdrive was right, u noobs have brainlag. It's all in ur brains
    Yes man you are right, you have to visit your doctor!!!!

Country
    Thanks
    I just checked the current update and what are u kids crying about. Theres nothing wrong with it.

I think overdrive was right, u noobs have brainlag. It's all in ur brains
    go build castle with sand before you post something like this its better for you trust me

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Francishamat View Post
    go build castle with sand before you post something like this its better for you trust me
    First he has to visit his private doctor !!!

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    This thread has become a shit-show in no time, lmao. Feels like y'all don't really have a valid point in your claims. Try to base your claims with videos or something because so far many players including myself got to play some games after the release of the new update, and none of us is facing any issues like the ones you're complaining about.

To me personally, the game feels smoother comparing to weeks ago before the release of the update & I like this. The DEV's/Admins did a phenomenal job this time that cannot be doubted imo.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Please do not gang up on my friend chingchong, he was just giving his opinion.

OT: After carefully testing out the movement in FGunZ, I can confirm that the movement is smooth.
    As my friend chingchong pointed out, with all due respect, I believe you guys have a mild case of "brain-lag".

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Overdrive for this useful post:

SunRui (06-05-2022), TomasEdison (06-05-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    The movement is smoother, u can litteraly see more, which is probably overloading ur average eyes. But ur basically still moving as fast as before. No changes there. However u can see the opponents movements way better.

There are some issues with the ass and head movement according to some players. This could be a toggle future or something. The ass isn't moving from left to right when ur walking. People seem to keep looking at their characters asses quite often i think.

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    i tried just now the update, who's saying the movements are bad and not smooth is just dumb, if someone did try other servers know dat fgunz before this update movements were heavy as ****, now is very good, i like it, keep it up mcsic

dont change it cuz some garden players said is bad, trust the cwers k

9. The following user said thank you to Tzunami best0 for this useful post:

SunRui (06-05-2022)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Make the movements smooth as before XDDDDDDD

https://streamable.com/igyoiv like this?

Country
    Thanks
    I spoke with these guys ingame and there was a misunderstanding. According to them it's the version that they don't like. They want to revert it back to the older version due to all the bugs and also the ass and head movement / sliding(?). They feel like it's the same as the other server now with the ladder system (im not gonna say the name of it).

The smoothness/tickrate or however they changed it is a good thing in my opinion, but they included that as well since someone didn't like it.

Their main point of this thread is to suggest reverting the version back, but keep the smoothness of the movements. Would this be possible? They think it will take too long to add all the toggle functions for all the small problems/changes.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to chingchong for this useful post:

Francishamat (06-05-2022), nezo_pro2 (06-05-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    I spoke with these guys ingame and there was a misunderstanding. According to them it's the version that they don't like. They want to revert it back to the older version due to all the bugs and also the ass and head movement / sliding(?). They feel like it's the same as the other server now with the ladder system (im not gonna say the name of it).

The smoothness/tickrate or however they changed it is a good thing in my opinion, but they included that as well since someone didn't like it.

Their main point of this thread is to suggest reverting the version back, but keep the smoothness of the movements. Would this be possible? They think it will take too long to add all the toggle functions for all the small problems/changes.
    yeah thanks for clearing that out

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information