Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Other

Suggestion description:
    Make chance of item which cannot be bought for coins outright be higher. I spent $70 USD on only lucky box and never once seen the item I am looking for, even 5 day version and it make me a bit frustrated.

I don't know how you would do it, thats up to you. But I know that if I put $70 in and roll lucky box, and recycle until my total is 0 the system should know that and try to make it up for me.
    Last edited by furl; 06-20-2022 at 03:14 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    I know that Apex Legends has a system that if you open a certain amount of crates you'll get a 100% chance of an heirloom. That might be something to consider for golden tickets if this suggestion would be looked upon

3. The following user said thank you to Weu for this useful post:

furl (06-20-2022)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by furl View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Other

Suggestion description:
    Make chance of item which cannot be bought for coins outright be higher. I spent $70 USD on only lucky box and never once seen the item I am looking for, even 5 day version and it make me a bit frustrated.

I don't know how you would do it, thats up to you. But I know that if I put $70 in and roll lucky box, and recycle until my total is 0 the system should know that and try to make it up for me.
    I understand your concerns. Have you won zero lucky box items so far?

Edit: It looks like you've won a Katana X, so that doesn't seem too bad imo.

Originally Posted by Weu View Post
    I know that Apex Legends has a system that if you open a certain amount of crates you'll get a 100% chance of an heirloom. That might be something to consider for golden tickets if this suggestion would be looked upon
    We have the same system active and ours triggers much earlier than Apex' 500 boxes.

5. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

furl (06-20-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I understand your concerns. Have you won zero lucky box items so far?

Edit: It looks like you've won a Katana X, so that doesn't seem too bad imo.

We have the same system active and ours triggers much earlier than Apex' 500 boxes.
    I won Katana X about halfway through and I give it to someone who wanted it, since no way to trade that in but I am excited about this new system you put with those ticket. I am just unhappy that I am left with nothing system should maybe ask what you are looking for since there is just too many outcomes is the only issue I see.

EDIT: But I am donating 2-3 times for 10-50 USD each time and I do use about 85% on the lucky box. So I am not trying to be cheap or complainer just trying to know it is the best it could be.

EDIT2: If I could tell it, RANGED WEAPON and my chance for the best outcome is unchanged but then I am able to see more often the blue/purple RANGED WEAPON to increase coverage that would be appreciated I am not sure if this is even remotely possible but just one idea I think of.
    Last edited by furl; 06-20-2022 at 05:44 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    Sell the items for coins n keep rolling

8. The following user said thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

furl (06-20-2022)

Emerald's Avatar Think, believe and dream.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Other

Suggestion description:

I know that spending money makes you nervous and you get frustrated while you’re opening the boxes, but you are not the first nor the last person who’s lost a lot of money. I had to spend like 15k coins to get the limit breaker back in the days and they weren’t just coins, I used to donate also real money.

GL next time buddy :=)

10. The following user said thank you to Emerald for this useful post:

furl (06-20-2022)

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Other

Suggestion description:

Honestly that's nothing. I honestly spent much more on items and once spent 5k coins trying to get a Cat in the Hat with no luck, sometimes you just ain't lucky, sometimes you are. Some people even get Golden Tickets in 1 daily box. Honestly feel the system is fair, so moving this over to Declined.

In addition, to be fair we added the Golden Ticket and a guaranteed win so you can no longer spend 5k coins and NOT get the item you want.
    Last edited by justRelax; 07-07-2022 at 07:03 PM.

Spoiler!

12. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

furl (07-09-2022)

Thread Information