Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    Why is it not unlocked when you tumble or wallrun?
    Because you could shoot when doing that and shooting backwards is weird. Meanwhile you can't do anything while hanging. And if we allow turning around and only allow shooting up to a certain degree, it would feel weird when trying to shoot but being unable shoot and then having to figure out at which degree you can still shoot imo.

Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    I think the knockback should be reduced in infected mode, zombies can't even touch the humans. Also the zombie claws is invisible after selecting a zombie type.

Over all loved the update!.
    I'll reduce the knockback and also decrease Ant's HP a bit.

Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Wth ant?? aka palmplow?? Every map becomes like the office?
    I'm imagining it could be fun to have a mod where all players are small so every map becomes like the office.. Hmm..

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post

I'm imagining it could be fun to have a mod where all players are small so every map becomes like the office.. Hmm..
    Maybe a game mode like prop hunt?
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Thanks
    hey why didn't you fix the animation glitches?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    hey why didn't you fix the animation glitches?
    What animation glitches and where have they been reported?

Thanks
    What animation glitches and where have they been reported?
    your server allows female characters to yo-yo guns like a male does with daggers. This causes random blinik dashes which leads to tumbles mid fight when using a female character. Why did FG change that and when will this be reverted to normal gunz standard?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    your server allows female characters to yo-yo guns like a male does with daggers. This causes random blinik dashes which leads to tumbles mid fight when using a female character. Why did FG change that and when will this be reverted to normal gunz standard?
    That was a very specific change to the woman_shotgun_jump_up animation [actually a bug fix by removing a bunch of extra frames] and was added a longer while ago (with positive feedback). Afaik this is the first time someone complains about it, so we had no intention to change that.

Thanks
    That was a very specific change to the woman_shotgun_jump_up animation [actually a bug fix by removing a bunch of extra frames] and was added a longer while ago (with positive feedback). Afaik this is the first time someone complains about it, so we had no intention to change that yet.
    Yes it's been around for some time but I didn't know this was intentional... it complicates gameplay when cwing. instead of half stepping, youll blink dash one way and tumble the other. It's pointless when using a sword hence why it should maybe be weapon specific? Add it for daggers and not sword/kodachi?

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Because you could shoot when doing that and shooting backwards is weird. Meanwhile you can't do anything while hanging. And if we allow turning around and only allow shooting up to a certain degree, it would feel weird when trying to shoot but being unable shoot and then having to figure out at which degree you can still shoot imo.
    It works very nice on other servers, imo not unlocking direction feels clunky.

My suggestion for this is also in "Have been added" https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...lock-direction

Most people agreed in there that it would be a positive change(I know from experience that it is).

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    It works very nice on other servers, imo not unlocking direction feels clunky.

My suggestion for this is also in "Have been added" https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...lock-direction

Most people agreed in there that it would be a positive change(I know from experience that it is).
    Well it was tested with testers and the feedback wasn't very positive, more like 50/50, so we decided to keep things as they are for now. I'd rather not make changes that possibly half of the community won't like.

Thread Information