Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ruzu View Post
    buddym the antman range is so short cant seem to kill anyone and the spray zombie nu.8 the green spray dmg is very little can barely kill anyone with that.
    I'll increase the range of the ant zombie a bit.

The green spray is 999 damage but has little range and gets blocked by walls / other zombies, which is why you probably didn't hit.

Supreme leader

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I'll increase the range of the ant zombie a bit.

The green spray is 999 damage but has little range and gets blocked by walls / other zombies, which is why you probably didn't hit.
    ty love you <3
    https://www.twitch.tv/kingruzu

help me get followers ;3

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks

I'm imagining it could be fun to have a mod where all players are small so every map becomes like the office.. Hmm..
    Maybe a game mode like prop hunt?
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Thanks
    hey why didn't you fix the animation glitches?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    hey why didn't you fix the animation glitches?
    What animation glitches and where have they been reported?

Thanks
    What animation glitches and where have they been reported?
    your server allows female characters to yo-yo guns like a male does with daggers. This causes random blinik dashes which leads to tumbles mid fight when using a female character. Why did FG change that and when will this be reverted to normal gunz standard?

Thanks
    your server allows female characters to yo-yo guns like a male does with daggers. This causes random blinik dashes which leads to tumbles mid fight when using a female character. Why did FG change that and when will this be reverted to normal gunz standard?
    That was a very specific change to the woman_shotgun_jump_up animation [actually a bug fix by removing a bunch of extra frames] and was added a longer while ago (with positive feedback). Afaik this is the first time someone complains about it, so we had no intention to change that.

Thanks
    That was a very specific change to the woman_shotgun_jump_up animation [actually a bug fix by removing a bunch of extra frames] and was added a longer while ago (with positive feedback). Afaik this is the first time someone complains about it, so we had no intention to change that yet.
    Yes it's been around for some time but I didn't know this was intentional... it complicates gameplay when cwing. instead of half stepping, youll blink dash one way and tumble the other. It's pointless when using a sword hence why it should maybe be weapon specific? Add it for daggers and not sword/kodachi?

Thanks
    Yes it's been around for some time but I didn't know this was intentional... it complicates gameplay when cwing. instead of half stepping, youll blink dash one way and tumble the other. It's pointless when using a sword hence why it should maybe be weapon specific? Add it for daggers and not sword/kodachi?
    Afaik every weapon for every gender except for shotguns allowed that move to happen. Except for women wearing shotguns, because the animation was bugged/filled with extra frames at the end (not the first of Maiet's bugs), causing women wearing shotguns to not have enough air time to get into the animation you need to be in to yo-yo with a shotgun. Technically anyone can yo-yo with everything with enough air time, as it needs the fall animation to be cancelled. The issue was the female shotgun animation having those filler frames at the end. So that change/fix, when we added it months ago, really just streamlined things and I remember receiving positive feedback for it.

Edit: Changing that back now would complicate gameplay for all those users that got used to it over the months I think.

Edit 2: And those users, that play actively here every day, do seem to like it. You really are the first one to disagree with it.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Haven't heard/seen anyone complaining about it, dunno about what "complication" you are talking about. As it has been said above, it's been like this for awhile and none of the cwers have said anything. Whenever they don't like something - they come here and complain about it but no one has mentioned this so-called complication. IMO everything is fine.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information