Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    It's a function vs style issue. There are clothes that I like the look of, but give me a big disadvantage by blocking more of my screen. With this option I won't see my cool outfit but others will. It will still give me a disadvantage by making me easier to be seen by others, but I can live with that.

If FGunz can implement an option to make my character always 50-75% transparent for me instead, that could work too

2. The following user said thank you to mrguy for this useful post:

furl (07-09-2022)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by mrguy View Post
    There are clothes that I like the look of, but give me a big disadvantage by blocking more of my screen. With this option I won't see my cool outfit but others will.
    Why do you seek to hide your own clothes if it's you who likes them? I'm a little confused on why you would choose to hide clothes you like, if only to allow other players, who may or may not like them and most probably don't really care about whether or not they see them, and especially in a case where they are bulkier and lead you to believe such a thing puts you in a disadvantage, hand out an advantage to other people, just because you want them to see how nice the outfit you can't see is?

Thread Information