Isumi's Avatar Fgunz Rebel.

Thanks
    SuperWaffle
    ☠ Top Crew Leader & Web-Designer ☠

I`m Athlon. And yes I recorded 2 replay`s in game and saw you ucing.

/lock

ok am Fragile atm .. show me the proof .. the recordings u have me so called "Ucing"... why locking the forum thread without any recordings.... escaping it? i donated for the server i wouldn't risk by Ucing and i dont need to UC.... i want my acc back if u can't post... everyone please see how he acts... and btw u guys shud bann actual Ucers.. tyvm

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    even if you donated for the server you cant break the rules, are you a VIP or something to do anything you want? o.o

besides, i see ur ping is almost 300+ and i asked legancy wuts his ping to u and he said it was 500+ and when you fight, its like ur ping to him is 100+
    i saw you in a duel match

I like to start wildfires

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Nathzi;123735]even if you donated for the server you cant break the rules, are you a VIP or something to do anything you want? o.o

besides, i see ur ping is almost 300+ and i asked legancy wuts his ping to u and he said it was 500+ and when you fight, its like ur ping to him is 100+
    i saw you in a duel match[/Q]

thats what i am saying.. i DIDNT break the rules jeez dude.. i want a proof .. who are u Nathzi ign pls ;o .. dude i random lag sometimes.. today i did lag on Fgunz when i was at my couzin's house.. it doesnt mean i UC.. there are lots of people who can lead well.. we are supposed to call them UC... dude if i even did UC i wud 10/10 not spam ;o.. get that? .. all i am asking is for proof.. and i wanna see the recording that superwaffle got.. if i did UC my screen wud shake and i wud like 10/10 really.. and btw superwaffle if it was the recording of today.. i can show u the same recording cox i was recording too =] ty

Banned

Thanks
    1: your 2 shotting a 200 ping (me and qnal)
    2: your spiking like mad now obvious uc
    3: you get all hits and they take damage no matter the ping

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fnlveb heres your proof 160 ping and you get "hit" counter and my hp/ap goes down, enough proof? ok? now stfu.

now quit gunz fukin trashbag.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by WARREN View Post
    1: your 2 shotting a 200 ping (me and qnal)
    2: your spiking like mad now obvious uc
    3: you get all hits and they take damage no matter the ping

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fnlveb heres your proof 160 ping and you get "hit" counter and my hp/ap goes down, enough proof? ok? now stfu.

now quit gunz fukin trashbag.
    jeez kid calm down.. i cud show u really Ucing.. DUDE u wud see me Hitting others cox am 100+ to u jeez.. i cud show u my recording 1 sec.. if am ucing i wont be hitting ahead of u .. i wud just hit u .. and i am leading i wud be hitting ahead of u .. am just too good for u accpt that fact =]
    and LMAO at that video.. am gonna show u mine.. do u see am not hitting u always and am hittin bfore u hit the ground.. and i kinda spam my shots.. That aint UC kid.. =] dude in ur videos ull see HIT only if i hit u .. get that ? ill show u mine in a second.. i nyd to transfer the file to this comp cox my comp's connection went out T_T

Banned

Thanks
    jeez kid learn english its eye sore you get "hit" counters on me at 160 ping and my hp/ap goes just accept the fact you uc and no you are not better then me even with your uc i can still lb you if you didnt want this trouble you shouldnt have uc'd in the first place now stfu and gtfo.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    In the replays I`ve recorded I see you first, playing normal and suddenly ur character shoots very fast and flies away.
    This repeats 2-4 times in a duel and ur ping stays the same. And like WARREN said.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/89ql2w
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/8oli6p
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Banned

Thanks
    Stop flaming and argueing, wait for a admin to sought this mess out.

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Frankly Stoop is not required to show you anything, especially when you demand it a rude manor.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Thread Information