Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Hey Freestylers,

we have updated the activity rewards system and replaced the reward you get for 7 consecutive days from now on. Instead of 7 EP every 7 days, you now get 1 AP Shield every 7 days. These shields protect you from losing any activity points if you miss a day. So if you miss a day, the AP shield will be used first and you will not lose any activity points.

The AP shields stack cumulatively. So if you have 4 AP shields, you can miss 4 days in a row without losing any activity points.

On your dashboard (https://fgunz.net/account/home) you can see the amount of AP shields you have:

Enjoy!
    FreestylersWorld Staff

2. The following 13 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Abaaba (07-06-2022), Amamin (07-06-2022), Class(A) (07-10-2022), Divine (07-07-2022), Eeksdee (07-07-2022), Frooples (07-07-2022), GjaGta (07-17-2022), justRelax (07-06-2022), Love Donna (07-07-2022), Ommadawn (07-10-2022), skkiyoshin (07-06-2022), TomasEdison (07-06-2022), ^1Luke™ (07-06-2022)

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Damn such a fantastic update! Keep up the hard work

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks, I love it! <3

Emerald's Avatar Think, believe and dream.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Hey Freestylers,

we have updated the activity rewards system and replaced the reward you get for 7 consecutive days. Instead of 7 EP every 7 days, you now get 1 AP Shield every 7 days. These shields protect you from losing any activity points if you miss a day. So if you miss a day, the AP shield will be used first and you will not lose any activity points.

The AP shields stack cumulatively. So if you have 4 AP shields, you can miss 4 days in a row without losing any activity points.

On your dashboard (https://fgunz.net/account/home) you can see the amount of AP shields you have:

https://puu.sh/J9IYE/4bcd331779.png

Enjoy!
    FreestylersWorld Staff

In my opinion, 7 event points is better than AP Shield, imagine playing for a full month, it means we will occupy 4 of these, but while in 4 weeks you make 58 Coins if you are VIP, it does not take that much to stay AFK for 3 hours and make 1M experience. It's just my point of view!

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
    In my opinion, 7 event points is better than AP Shield, imagine playing for a full month, it means we will occupy 4 of these, but while in 4 weeks you make 58 Coins if you are VIP, it does not take that much to stay AFK for 3 hours and make 1M experience. It's just my point of view!
    If you put that in coins, the AP shield is worth more than 7 EP. An AP shield works almost like an AP recover, each AP recover normally costs 100 coins. Regardless, this is not about it being better or worse, it was necessary to remove event points from activity point rewards so players get back their motivation to play events to receive event points, instead of stacking a pile of event points without ever attending any events. This goes hand in hand with changes we are planning to make to the event shop, too.

7. The following 5 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Amamin (07-06-2022), Bunny (07-06-2022), Emerald (07-06-2022), Love Donna (07-07-2022), ^1Luke™ (07-06-2022)

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Getting free eps from AP w/o playing an event is meaningless cus players put too much effort to gain 1 ep in events but here staying afk like u stated we are receiving free eps leads to less value for event points and less competitive for those who fight for event points.

finally, nerfed thanks jp I'm looking forward to see more unique fantastic event items

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    Going out on a 2 day trip is something trivial that can already derail activity points. There are so many situations where having an AP shield would come in clutch because losing something like 100 APs is so quick to deflate motivation to play in the server.

This is such a pro-player change and I appreciate that they didn't just outright remove EPs without any alternative.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    If you put that in coins, the AP shield is worth more than 7 EP. An AP shield works almost like an AP recover, each AP recover normally costs 100 coins. Regardless, this is not about it being better or worse, it was necessary to remove event points from activity point rewards so players get back their motivation to play events to receive event points, instead of stacking a pile of event points without ever attending any events. This goes hand in hand with changes we are planning to make to the event shop, too.
    bless your heart

Banned

Thanks
    Gud, feri gud.

^1Luke™'s Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks For Update

13. The following user said thank you to ^1Luke™ for this useful post:

Faky (07-06-2022)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information