Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: RoxyRaye, LYUK, Bulm4

Reason: He joined a glad duel game while I was streaking and started complaining about my ping. He then proceeded with running for an entirer 5 minutes. The other player Malady who was in the game with me proceeded to kick him. He then started Rejoining with another account, avoiding kicks, trash talking and being very toxic player. Please consult evience below and let me know if you need anything else. I have recording of the entirer interaction.

Proof/Evidence: Recordings and Screenshots - please let me know if you need anythinng else.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by FaithDemonZ5 View Post
    IGN of reported player: RoxyRaye, LYUK, Bulm4

Reason: He joined a glad duel game while I was streaking and started complaining about my ping. He then proceeded with running for an entirer 5 minutes. The other player Malady who was in the game with me proceeded to kick him. He then started Rejoining with another account, avoiding kicks, trash talking and being very toxic player. Please consult evience below and let me know if you need anything else. I have recording of the entirer interaction.

Proof/Evidence: Recordings and Screenshots - please let me know if you need anythinng else.
    User will be Warned for kick avoiding.

Closed & Moved

Thread Information