Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Emera

Reason: Is cursing on my family as if its okay to do so as a host. - who the fk does he think he is? he is a new staff and thinks its okay to curse like this. i guess he doesn't have a family, please find out for me thanks.
    he provoked me and I gave him alike reply. Please fix this demoted user.

Also he doesn't know how to host the events, should've hired MrLuke instead who is more active and knows how to host events unlike this guy. MrLuke is the type of person you want, person with 0 hate unlike the ppl you guys hired cause they are the already official staff's friend. Why is the hiring process corrupt now? I need explaination.

Proof/Evidence:https://imgur.com/a/4reD0O7

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    After watching Emerald's replay you were being toxic not only towards him but also towards the other users. You were also stalling the event and Emerald was very patient with you, I'd probably kick you a lot sooner. There were a few more users who complained about your toxic behaviour so it's obvious you were annoying everyone else.

You've been very disrespectful towards Emerald inside this thread so I highly suggest you to calm down otherwise you will be punished.
    You deserved the kick, declined.

Thread Information