[B]Suggestion type: Remove or modify Canox FB5 - Flash nade
FGunZ

[B]Suggestion description:
This suggestion is not a complain but a my point of view and while writing this suggestion i need to clarify my english is really poor.

Now let me explain, why flash nade need to be modified or removed, usually i don't play this kind of style, but seems someone mentioned on forum and nobody uses it, so i personally tried.

i tried to use as a noob, spammed it in game with my skill combination and actually work and really usefull for the team but the enemy didn't like it, got kicked many times, because the flash is really annoying.

The only place you can use the flash is on "Garden" map with 32 ppl or Deathmatch, another thing where there are "pros" room playing they don't allow that flash nade, because can cause ruin the game adn there isn't EX.

So if most of the people don't like and difference culture of gunz style, we can notice that Canox FB5 (flash nade) is really OP, should be modify or limit that you can bring only 6 nades, since is possible to bring in game 12 nades when you reached level 80.