Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks
    Just because it didn't exist in the traditional gameplay doesn't negate the fact it's better gameplay wise/more competitive. A lot of things with traditional/vanilla gunz were horrendous and has since been improved/changed in recent servers. I reckon it wouldn't cause any backlash at all.

2. The following user said thank you to randyrhino for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (08-22-2022)

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    This has been suggested before. We have tested the unlocked camera and decided against it, because the few that tested it didn't like it (neither did I). It feels weird / wrong being able to tumble looking forward and shooting backwards, also seeing other characters tumble / wallrun facing away from you, but shooting you. That did not exist in the traditional / vanilla gameplay and doesn't feel right, so I doubt this will be changed. It would probably cause too much backlash here.
    This, thus moving it over to Declined, if anyone wants to try this out, you can always apply to be a Tester on the Freestyle GunZ Discord.
    Regarding the 3rd slot for nades, as Bunny said there's a balance hence you can only choose 2 special items.

Spoiler!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information