Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

If this was suggested delete this post, please. But I guess murder (imposter) gamemode would be fun to play in Fgunz.

Every round one player is selected as being murder/imposter and one player is selected that has a gun.
    Murder's goal is to kill all players before they find out who is the murderer and kill him with a gun (this is from Gmod rather than from Among us with the kick system) before the time runs out.
    Meanwhile the rest of the players have a hunger level and they have to look for food to avoid dying. Food is spawned randomly in map in certain intervals so players have to look for it and cannot stay together all the time, because food spawn only lasts for x amount of time and if players are in one place they wont be able to sustain the whole team if sticking together. And if they wont find food they die and murder wins.
    Murder has a dagger that can one hit players.
    Dead players leave a trace (well I don't know about gunz capabilities, but I guess it's possible to spawn a prop that would indicate a dead player like ammo is spawned when ammo drop is enabled).
    Dead player is instantly muted from chat and whisper and put into spectate mod of alive players.
    Edit:
    Murder can also pretend to be collecting food, but he does not have to.
    Last edited by VAVA; 09-05-2022 at 12:20 PM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Just like in "Among Us"?

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by VAVA View Post
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

If this was suggested delete this post, please. But I guess murder (imposter) gamemode would be fun to play in Fgunz.
    can you describe more about the game mode? how can we adopt this mode to this game? be more specific please you just suggested a whole game called "among us"

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by VAVA View Post
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

I could see a modification of Assassination gametype being a good starting point for this, but the interface with voting and all the little things to do in the meantime is what would be a big implementation.

GjaGta's Avatar Gva

Thanks
    the murderor ir suZ

Love Donna's Avatar Yours Truly

Country
    Thanks
    no.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    wat

Thanks
    Ok, sorry for low effort post. I will try to elaborate more.

Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Just like in "Among Us"?
    Among us is good example. Murder mod in Garry mod is another good example.

Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    can you describe more about the game mode? how can we adopt this mode to this game? be more specific please you just suggested a whole game called "among us"
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    I could see a modification of Assassination gametype being a good starting point for this, but the interface with voting and all the little things to do in the meantime is what would be a big implementation.

This could be an example:
    Every round one player is selected as being murder/imposter and one player is selected that has a gun.
    Murder's goal is to kill all players before they find out who is the murderer and kill him with a gun (this is from Gmod rather than from Among us with the kick system) before the time runs out.
    Meanwhile the rest of the players have a hunger level and they have to look for food to avoid dying. Food is spawned randomly in map in certain intervals so players have to look for it and cannot stay together all the time, because food spawn only lasts for x amount of time and if players are in one place they wont be able to sustain the whole team if sticking together. And if they wont find food they die and murder wins.
    Murder has a dagger that can one hit players.
    Dead players leave a trace (well I don't know about gunz capabilities, but I guess it's possible to spawn a prop that would indicate a dead player like ammo is spawned when ammo drop is enabled).
    Dead player is instantly muted from chat and whisper and put into spectate mod of alive players.

This is a video footage of murder mod in Garry mod that could give more insight of the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8WL3EtiHTA
    Last edited by VAVA; 09-05-2022 at 11:02 AM.

9. The following user said thank you to VAVA for this useful post:

Cid (09-05-2022)

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    I think it might be fun but I feel like at this point why not just play amogus or murder mod in garry mod if you want to play this? Gunz players don't really get on to play infected/spy mode/assassination/capture the flag even if these are arguably fun gamemodes too.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amamin View Post
    I think it might be fun but I feel like at this point why not just play amogus or murder mod in garry mod if you want to play this? Gunz players don't really get on to play infected/spy mode/assassination/capture the flag even if these are arguably fun gamemodes too.
    Valid point. On the other hand I think this game mode doesn't require a lot of resource and could be used for events.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information