Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Lol Race is the one of the loveable event (winning doesn't matter but fun yep) I miss lol race very much, to be honest only once i won that event so far I wanted to play that event so much badly to finish the map it was very challenging and fun. #bringbacklolrace

Smoking Kills also 1 round event -.- revert it too please, never seen less people in that event only because hosts get tired to host 5 rounds they changed it(not sure assuming) I know smoke nade has high delay and takes little much time but it is worth n balance.

can we have a voting poll of revert and bring back events? or just take MR LUKE decision, one of the greatest ET all the time <3
    no offense~

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Stop crying & get good maybe you will win atleast a +1 someday .
    Kid infact I won +3 and that was the first time I joined this event after a while and after this prize allocation. I was like wtf is going on.
    Literally it took less than 2 minutes and gg boi event was over. In that 2 minutes ppl didn't get to learn how to play or enjoy the event. Now if you compare that to other events, then it's is the fasted event to be ended lol. It literally start then ends. there's no fun in that.

Idk who made the change but I saw relax post it so I went after him smh... Chill.
    Now What relax claim is true, where players tend to leave after certain rounds. How about you change this? Make it 3 rounds 2 points each? That sounds reasonable not 1 round only that is well sort. Or it could be if the host realizes that good players plus let's say more than 15 players joined then make it 5 rounds, 1pt each.

So I believe the ETs should adapt to the situation, if less players shorten rounds to 3, if more keep it 5. Same goes for other events where player count decreases every round progresses. But 1 round which takes less than 2 mins is not the way to go.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TomasEdison View Post
    “They ****ed up this event”, more like “they brought some logic into this event”. Every time this event was hosted, ETs were left with a few players just in the 3rd round. Honestly think the way it is right now is much better.

Players clearly did not like this event (and probably it’s still like that, even though I ain’t active regularly in-game to confirm this 100%), which is why they always used to whine every time they saw an ET creating a room with the title “Don’t Fall Down” asking to change for something else. If the current ETs feel like there should be a change regarding this event - go the **** ahead, nobody stops you. But do us all a favor, simply none of us wants later to hear complaints about this event dying ironically.

And no, that wasn’t really Relax who made this change, so don’t go off at him when you ain’t got actual receipts, bitch.
    Ommodown this guy's words need changing due to childlike behaviour.

Ok if players r crying about not hosting this event, then they can fk off. I literally hate most of the events being hosted cause they are too boring and I not enjoy them. I don't cry about it and even if I do then the host won't change a sad boring HNS event will he? Kid it's not about ppl liking the event or not. It seems as if the events are being played by noobs nowadays and don't fall down is a skill based event which is why the noobs u are on about including urself, cry to the host. Maybe open up rooms of skill based events so ppl can practice on and not cry like babies infants.

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    BRING BACK FASHION EVENT !!! We don't want no dodgeballs WE WANT FASHION EVENT

5. The following user said thank you to Cid for this useful post:

Faky (09-07-2022)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    Lol Race is the one of the loveable event (winning doesn't matter but fun yep) I miss lol race very much, to be honest only once i won that event so far I wanted to play that event so much badly to finish the map it was very challenging and fun. #bringbacklolrace

Smoking Kills also 1 round event -.- revert it too please, never seen less people in that event only because hosts get tired to host 5 rounds they changed it(not sure assuming) I know smoke nade has high delay and takes little much time but it is worth n balance.

can we have a voting poll of revert and bring back events? or just take MR LUKE decision, one of the greatest ET all the time <3
    no offense~
    Yup lolrace was one of them events where u could experience something different and not worry about winning. But they removed that also which is sad. Idk if they host it tho, I think they should be cause it's unique.

Yh you are right here the staff becoming lazy and lazier. they don't want to host repetitive rounds after rounds in events like smoking kills and don't fall down. Cause they get bored quiet easily. The admins should fix their laziness behavior. They wouldn't do that to Lms or dodgeball cause they enjoy being the hunter and who wouldn't? It's just that when it comes to SK or DFD they seem to get bored and become lazy and this is why they decide to make changes in their favour and give fk all about the community which they are hosting for, thia is the sad truth.

Yh voting polls should be made on them event changes thread of anything that is big of a change cause remember it is not just the hosts who are hosting the events, we as a players should hold a very strong view point on the change specified.

7. The following user said thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

Faky (09-07-2022)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Off-Topic:

There's a way to suggest things. Even if you think the change wasn't a good one, you will not disrespect the staff members and write thing like "hire new ets". Next time your thread will be trashed.

On-Topic:

I don't think it should be changed to 5 rounds. As someone who participated this event a lot, I always thought the event was too long. Some players camp, some players team up and some just run / waste time because they are simply trying to survive instead of throwing nades at others. The winners were usually the same ones and at least half of the users left after the 3rd round.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Funny how whenever this event was hosted when we made the decision, no one wants to join including you and now you make a big hoo ha about it.
    Why should we waste more than an hour trying to get players to join this event, wait for people to actually start killing each other and not stalling the time?

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Off-Topic:

There's a way to suggest things. Even if you think the change wasn't a good one, you will not disrespect the staff members and write thing like "hire new ets". Next time your thread will be trashed.

On-Topic:

I don't think it should be changed to 5 rounds. As someone who participated this event a lot, I always thought the event was too long. Some players camp, some players team up and some just run / waste time because they are simply trying to survive instead of throwing nades at others. The winners were usually the same ones and at least half of the users left after the 3rd round.
    Then its ok to play 1 round which is less than 2 minutes when no one good is around. And just like that u get your 3 winners whereas in w2w u spend over a hour to get 3-4 winners. What kind of prize allocation for the event duration is this? Seems clapped to me. If you guys won't let new ppl practice on such event of course it is going to be this way, cus this event is skill based where majority are noobs who die quickly. So if more rounds them they get to practice even more. If not 5 rounds then 1 round sounds dumb also, you guys make the decision on what sounds reasonable and allocate the points accordingly. Same goes with SK, now that the ETs have powers to set HP and Ap, it should now be revert back to original. Let's say 2 hits by the smoke should kill u etc. Idk, but 1 round is too quick for an event.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Eeksdee View Post
    Funny how whenever this event was hosted when we made the decision, no one wants to join including you and now you make a big hoo ha about it.
    Why should we waste more than an hour trying to get players to join this event, wait for people to actually start killing each other and not stalling the time?
    Why are you stupidly claiming that I didn't want to join. That's just an invalid point. If I can win the fking event then why wouldn't I join lol u out of your mind? Your gonna throw out trash in order to down me like that? Rude. Wasting more than an hour? You spend hosting w2w more than an hour and only get 3-4 winners. The thing you ETs don't seem to understand is, how to treat each and every event with respect. Time played in an event and prize allocation should match. If it takes 1hr to get 3-4 winners then why does it take 2 minutes on another event for 3 winners. Seems very clapped to be. Time played should reflect to how many points you get.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Then its ok to play 1 round which is less than 2 minutes when no one good is around. And just like that u get your 3 winners whereas in w2w u spend over a hour to get 3-4 winners. What kind of prize allocation for the event duration is this? Seems clapped to me. If you guys won't let new ppl practice on such event of course it is going to be this way, cus this event is skill based where majority are noobs who die quickly. So if more rounds them they get to practice even more. If not 5 rounds then 1 round sounds dumb also, you guys make the decision on what sounds reasonable and allocate the points accordingly. Same goes with SK, now that the ETs have powers to set HP and Ap, it should now be revert back to original. Let's say 2 hits by the smoke should kill u etc. Idk, but 1 round is too quick for an event.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you stupidly claiming that I didn't want to join. That's just an invalid point. If I can win the fking event then why wouldn't I join lol u out of your mind? Your gonna throw out trash in order to down me like that? Rude. Wasting more than an hour? You spend hosting w2w more than an hour and only get 3-4 winners. The thing you ETs don't seem to understand is, how to treat each and every event with respect. Time played in an event and prize allocation should match. If it takes 1hr to get 3-4 winners then why does it take 2 minutes on another event for 3 winners. Seems very clapped to be. Time played should reflect to how many points you get.
    It's really funny you want to preach about respect when you gave so little to none to all the Event Team, back then when we host it you weren't even there? At least W2W, people will actually stay unlike this event, like I've said why are you now raging nonsensically about it now when the changes was made ages ago?

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

12. The following user said thank you to Eeksdee for this useful post:

TomasEdison (09-08-2022)

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eeksdee View Post
    It's really funny you want to preach about respect when you gave so little to none to all the Event Team, back then when we host it you weren't even there? At least W2W, people will actually stay unlike this event, like I've said why are you now raging nonsensically about it now when the changes was made ages ago?
    Exactly, 100%.

Y’all whiners are hypocrite, barking about this change while all of you perfectly know how players dislike this event and always complained about it being too long, which is why the room died just in the 3rd round every time DFD was hosted.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

14. The following user said thank you to TomasEdison for this useful post:

Eeksdee (09-08-2022)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information