Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    Lol Race is the one of the loveable event (winning doesn't matter but fun yep) I miss lol race very much, to be honest only once i won that event so far I wanted to play that event so much badly to finish the map it was very challenging and fun. #bringbacklolrace

Smoking Kills also 1 round event -.- revert it too please, never seen less people in that event only because hosts get tired to host 5 rounds they changed it(not sure assuming) I know smoke nade has high delay and takes little much time but it is worth n balance.

can we have a voting poll of revert and bring back events? or just take MR LUKE decision, one of the greatest ET all the time <3
    no offense~
    Yup lolrace was one of them events where u could experience something different and not worry about winning. But they removed that also which is sad. Idk if they host it tho, I think they should be cause it's unique.

Yh you are right here the staff becoming lazy and lazier. they don't want to host repetitive rounds after rounds in events like smoking kills and don't fall down. Cause they get bored quiet easily. The admins should fix their laziness behavior. They wouldn't do that to Lms or dodgeball cause they enjoy being the hunter and who wouldn't? It's just that when it comes to SK or DFD they seem to get bored and become lazy and this is why they decide to make changes in their favour and give fk all about the community which they are hosting for, thia is the sad truth.

Yh voting polls should be made on them event changes thread of anything that is big of a change cause remember it is not just the hosts who are hosting the events, we as a players should hold a very strong view point on the change specified.

2. The following user said thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

Faky (09-07-2022)

Thread Information