Banned

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

This is what it says on the event list:

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...015-Event-List
    Don't Fall Down
    Description: This event takes place in McBrickz. Using Training Grenades, the objective is to send your teammates to their death by only using grenade explosions.
    Rules: No spiking / lagging / force-lagging. Training Grenades ONLY. No elevating. No using the topmost orange layer of blocks. No teamwork. Host may use rockets to speed things up.
    Prize: The last surviving player receives 3 event points, second to last player: 2 event points, third to last player: 1 event point.
    Game Mods: ESP, G75, GOD, NG, NS

------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you think they have fked up? idk why one of them changed the rules of the prize but, it was originally hosted for 5 rounds with 1 point per round. Idk which one of them thought it was a good idea to make it 3, 2 and 1 point. I just played this event Right now, and in less than 2 minutes we had the 3 winners and the event was over. What on earth is this clapped style of giving out prizes? Do you guys every consider the Length of round it takes for other events to win 1 fking point? Take W2W for example. You spend more than a hour hosting fking 5 rounds and you tend to get not even 5 but 3-4 winners??? and those winners only get 1 pt?

You guys fked this event prize distribution big time, please revert back to original. Also this event was credited to someone, so why fk around with it and spoil the event...??

EDIT: IF THIS IS HOW YOU GUYS WANNA HOST IT. THEN MAKE EVERYTHING LIKE THIS?
    LMS - 1 round, 3,2,1 prize distribution.
    W2W - 1 round, 3,2,1 prize distribution.
    HNS - 1 round, 3,2,1 prize distribution.
    you name it, RFLS,ROCKETMAN,RACE.

EDIT:

I found out RELAX made the change.
    - Reworked Don't Fall Down win conditions (3 Winner Event).
    But why? who is there to check if Relax is making wrong decision or not? Perhaps ask the ET, to give their reasoning behind every change made. This is stupid

Last edited by Ommadawn; 09-07-2022 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Removed some inappropriate parts because of childish behavior

2. The following 5 users say thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

Cid (09-07-2022), Emerald (09-07-2022), Faky (09-07-2022), Love Donna (09-07-2022), shumpo458 (09-07-2022)

Emerald's Avatar Think, believe and dream.

Country
    Thanks
    I agree about the 5 rounds, but don't get confused, the idea was not only for relax but for other Event Teams as well, don't offend without knowing the reason.
    Last edited by Emerald; 09-07-2022 at 03:53 PM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    if this doesn't get reverted i will never join events anymore

5. The following 5 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Amamin (09-07-2022), Cid (09-07-2022), Eagle (09-07-2022), ImComming4U (09-07-2022), Love Donna (09-07-2022)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    While I agree with the overall idea of the suggestion, I don't agree with the way it has been brought to their attention. If you want your suggestions taken seriously then mind your manners.

I don't think the event deserves to be a 3 point winner now that the players that necessitated the change are more or less gone from the game. Events like this, which are in my opinion one of the most unique event types considering the vast change to the basic way of playing, need to stay. The unfortunate truth for this and for Lolrace (RIP) is that they are not hosted enough nor for a big enough playerbase so that players actually feel motivated to learn how to play these events. Not only do these events need to be hosted more frequently and similar events that change the base way the game works (either with gravity, speed, weapon limitations or similar), but even more so than events like LMS and W2W which have been hosted in the same way for god knows 10 years without a real change to how theyre played.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    The event Don't Fall Down, was edited because it was a room killer every time it was hosted. By the time we reached the 3rd-5th rounds we were left with less and less people than what we have started. At times we also were left with 2 people by the 4th round.

For the record, I didn’t come up with the change, but I did approve it with the rest of the Event Team at the time. So, it is incorrect that you say I made the change, since this was something that was agreed by the entire team.

Anyhow, in this entire suggestion I don’t see any reason why it should be reverted. You only stated that “Relax ruined it” but you didn’t provide us why we should change it back. In fact, it seems like the thread is after one member of the Event Team rather than a suggestion. So, I would suggest that you would give a reason why this should be reverted. Why or how would reverting this event to a 5-round event be a good thing if in the past it would kill the room. Nowadays we don’t have this problem because this event lasts only 1 round, and this round could also last a long time depending on how good the players are that are playing it.

Spoiler!

8. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

Eeksdee (09-08-2022)

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    While I agree with the overall idea of the suggestion, I don't agree with the way it has been brought to their attention. If you want your suggestions taken seriously then mind your manners.

I don't think the event deserves to be a 3 point winner now that the players that necessitated the change are more or less gone from the game. Events like this, which are in my opinion one of the most unique event types considering the vast change to the basic way of playing, need to stay. The unfortunate truth for this and for Lolrace (RIP) is that they are not hosted enough nor for a big enough playerbase so that players actually feel motivated to learn how to play these events. Not only do these events need to be hosted more frequently and similar events that change the base way the game works (either with gravity, speed, weapon limitations or similar), but even more so than events like LMS and W2W which have been hosted in the same way for god knows 10 years without a real change to how theyre played.
    I don’t think that the argument “these people are no longer part of the team, so their changes are no longer relevant” holds, otherwise I could say that for every change that was made for the Event List to be reverted when an Event Team member leaves the team, or better yet remove their event since they are no longer part of the team.
    This event and Lolrace, were hosted at a reasonable amount of time, don’t forget we have over 60 events that we can do on the Event List. From time to time, I do host Lolrace as an extra event. As for the player-base, these events were attempted to be hosted just like any other event, the change was made due to the lack of participants and the weaning interest of the participants as the events progressed.
    As for any changes or suggestion for events, you know you could always post it in Event Suggestion Thread.

Spoiler!

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    I think the part in the description where it says: "host may use rockets to speed things up" is pretty indicative of what this event actually is. Nobody likes too much host intervention especially in a PVP event and nobody likes being stuck on spectate for five rounds watching the remaining two survivors who are red ping to each other **** around for 10 minutes until one of them gets bored enough they lose concentration and finally suicide.

That said, I do think that with the new AA commands, there's room for revision here that might merit making this a 5-round event. The problem with having the host shoot rockets is that there's no way for one host to shoot multiple rockets at 2 or 3 remaining players that are just jumping around and stalling. There's a good chance that the player who gets shot first would die first and cry foul to claim that the host "aimed" them. Perhaps when the surviving players reach 3, the host would add a 30-second countdown where, when the timer hits 0, they can do some light attracting/repelling that will make it harder for the players to just stand around. Every 30 seconds the strength of the attract/repel would increase until there's finally a winner. This would make it possible for the host to hasten a stalled round while being completely unbiased.

Obviously it doesn't have to be this change. There might be even better ways that I don't know yet since I'm not too familiar with the rest of the AA commands, but the point is that if you really wanted to you can probably present some type of alternatives or tweaks instead of just complaining about it.
    Last edited by Amamin; 09-07-2022 at 04:24 PM.

Zelda's Avatar Want smek?

Country
    Thanks
    Stop crying & get good maybe you will win atleast a +1 someday .
    Take time to do what makes your soul happy.

Signature Credits - GeorgeGFX

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    “They ****ed up this event”, more like “they brought some logic into this event”. Every time this event was hosted, ETs were left with a few players just in the 3rd round. Honestly think the way it is right now is much better.

Players clearly did not like this event (and probably it’s still like that, even though I ain’t active regularly in-game to confirm this 100%), which is why they always used to whine every time they saw an ET creating a room with the title “Don’t Fall Down” asking to change for something else. If the current ETs feel like there should be a change regarding this event - go the **** ahead, nobody stops you. But do us all a favor, simply none of us wants later to hear complaints about this event dying ironically.

And no, that wasn’t really Relax who made this change, so don’t go off at him when you ain’t got actual receipts, bitch.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

14. The following user said thank you to TomasEdison for this useful post:

justRelax (09-07-2022)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information