Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Tony

Reason: He decides to mute me for saying 'go die' in the game and not IRL. Like comon, for comments like that is he really gonna mute me? that seems childish after knowning him for some time.

I have said even worse things to him and so has he back to me. But we took it very lightly but all of a sudden this GM decides to mute me. WHY?

Apparently some of his Jew 'friends' were around and most likely he has take the decision in favour for them and Power abuses by muting me. (you never know this gm could have been bribed by these Jews in order to get me punished by taking a silly action upon himself) - highly suspicious, please investigate @ Admins.

Literally very obvious to spot this has happened. And it seems as if the GM played himself.

Proof/Evidence: N/A. I'm Muted RN.
    Last edited by ImComming4U; 09-16-2022 at 04:13 PM.

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Stop making pointless threads we are talking about now and not anything in the past. Also, stop creating threads for no reason. You know what you did so face the fact and accept it. You are not immune to getting punished so don't think that.

Thread Information