Country
    Thanks
    Ive been following this youtube video, about 10 mins into it so far, and seem to be having trouble, when I'm adjusting the value in my multiply function, as the guy does in the video(9:51), I'm not seeing any changes what so ever to the texture of my handle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnCDn0fnm9k&t=598s

Here's how mine looks right now.
    Screenshot (2).png

This guys looks like this at the same multiply value.
    Screenshot (3).png

Any tips would be appreciated, bare in mind I've not done any modelling in many years and only just getting used to Blender again, Thanks.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Looks the same to me but maybe it is different cause he is using 2.79 and you are using 3.0, perhaps some stuff is different in 3.0?
    What you can try is do the steps once more.. maybe you missing something?

Sadly I cannot be a bigger help since I hardly use 3.0 and I do not really render things, I am stuck with 2.49b.. my classic.

3. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

JimmyRipper (10-27-2022)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Did you manage to solve your issue?

Country
    Thanks
    Unfortunately no, I even posted in my 3D group on facebook but it seems a lot of people didn't know either, they're mostly using older versions too. For now I'm just gonna move on and try different tutorials. I just want to learn how to use different aspects of blender 3.3 so finishing this one isn't too important, just would've been nice to understand what went wrong to do better in future. Would you know of any good tutorials that helped yourself along the way? I'm always keen for extra info on matters

Thread Information