Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Hi, this is only my third day of playing GunZ

Started to learn basic techniques and tricks right away
    I noticed that when performing even basic actions, such as BF or RS, I feel a very strong tension in my hands.
    I reassigned keys a few times in the hope to find the best way, but with no success
    When doing more difficult combinations, my hands become chaotic and I have no control over the battle at all

Could you please advise on the optimal control settings, or suggest your own, so that I can choose from a variety of options to suit myself

Thanks in advance

Sorry for my lousy English, I don't know it at all, I had to use a translator

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    The default settings are somewhat "fine" for playing the game on a high level. Since you're new, you'll be finding it a lot difficult to blend in with players with years of experience, and need to do a lot of catching up training. Gunz is one of the most demanding games in terms of finger speed, accuracy and endurance, which is why it definitely hurts at first when you try to spam the same action for practice or lose control of the fight when doing more complex combinations, atleast until you get some more strength in your fingers.

Some other tips, some of which are more placebo than others, but may help you get better:
    1. play a male
    2. reduce your sensitivity so you can focus on performing actions while having more control of your field of view
    3. commit common actions to muscle memory that can be sequenced later to make a more complex move. Dashing, BFing, climbing walls, side climbing, gun switching while climbing, etc. This can be done by playing chaotic TDMs where you focus on a certain mechanic while ignoring what your team does, and/or winning or losing.

3. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

YXXXNZ (10-26-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    Thank you so much for the tips

Country
    Thanks
    It might help to assign your scroll wheel to weapons 1 and 2. Scroll up = weapon 1 Scroll down = Weapon 2. Don't get it confused with Q and E for switching. and then you only have to use 1 for sword.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

CRAP's Avatar I am the real CRAP

Country
    Thanks
    Watch youtube, there's a lot of tutorials that may help you get better.

Enjoy the game, everything will follow ♥

Thread Information