Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    /FGunZ/

Suggestion description:

So, hear me out on this one, I get pretty high from time to time and may or may not have accidentally skimmed over the description the the ultimate speed vial, smh

Another point, I am still rather high , and correct me if I'm wrong, but the only difference I seem to be noticing between the donor version and in game version of the speed vials are 1 clip..... for 150 coins I was expecting a little more.

I DEMAND A FULL REFUND OF ALL, nah I'm kidding, but I was thinking it would be pretty cool if we could have an actual unlimited speed vial in game, the KAREN vial. A 1 dose hit that lasts until you die, its not the most practical thing to have, and the uses would be quite limited, still it would add a little more fun to using the donor vials, and possibly bring more people to the donor shop

Whattya think?

Thanks
    Way too strong, the flanking potential would literally disrupt any competitive TDM. Also GunZ players do not like new items IF they would shift the typical meta of sword + 2 shotguns + meds

3. The following user said thank you to bronzePlayer for this useful post:

JimmyRipper (10-29-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anaerobic View Post
    Way too strong, the flanking potential would literally disrupt any competitive TDM. Also GunZ players do not like new items IF they would shift the typical meta of sword + 2 shotguns + meds
    I hear what your saying about the flanking, but would you not agree that's pretty much how it is already, the main played maps are all small enough you can be at or behind your enemy within 30 seconds. I cant see people sacrificing meds for the use of a speed vial in tdm either, when most time is spent dashing and wall climbing, walking speed would be obsolete.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I think something like that would annoy a lot of users, facing someone who is very fast and can run from one area to another in no time. With unlimited speed, you wouldn't 'waste' your speed by dashing and you don't even have to wall climb, it's more than enough for you to run and wall run. In TDMs, your enemies wouldn't even be able to med properly because you can show up in no time, doesn't sound fun to me.

6. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

JimmyRipper (10-29-2022)

Zelda's Avatar Want smek?

Country
    Thanks
    Tbh 1 dose lasting whole round or unlimited vails would be too much. Paying 150c for 1 extra vail sounds fair to me coz it aint hard to collect 150c . Players be paying 200c for just 1 extra hp/ap vail .
    Last edited by Zelda; 10-29-2022 at 06:48 AM.
    Take time to do what makes your soul happy.

Signature Credits - GeorgeGFX

8. The following user said thank you to Zelda for this useful post:

JimmyRipper (10-29-2022)

Thread Information