Country
    Thanks
    Games been acting unresponsive and slow in certain and unusual ways that I've not seen until my client updated today. So far the game doesn't seem to be crashing, however I do keep getting returned to the main log in menu, when I do log in, my 3rd character is already selected, I'm not 100% on this but I thought the default was the 1st character when logging in for the first time.

Joining rooms and games seem to be very slow and almost feels like my clients about to crash each time it freezes for a few moments.

Inventory has always had its problems and been slow in the past, but today seems to be taking 20+ seconds to respond to what I've input.

Ive looked for crash reports in my FGunz directory but unfortunately I can't seem to see anything showing up. I do manage to get half an hour playtime in here and there but the majority of the times I've logged in today I've experienced the same issues.

Any ideas or tips on what I can do to try fix this? Are there certain options in game I can select to help decrease the problems I'm experiencing?
    Last edited by JimmyRipper; 11-05-2022 at 11:11 AM.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    The issues you're describing sound like network related issues (more specifically, to the FG server) which we've not made any changes to. I believe you're from New Zealand? It's possible that you have a very high ping to the server (which is located in The Netherlands, Amsterdam) which causes these issues. You could try using a VPN as that might direct the traffic to you through a different route.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

3. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

JimmyRipper (11-05-2022)

Thread Information