View Poll Results: Should Molotov size be reduced?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 43.48%
  • No

13 56.52%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Easily doable but less damage when you jump over them also defeats their purpose (-> everyone jumps over them -> minimal damage -> useless).
    Most people would see it only as one way or the other. Either theyre useless or theyre broken and require you to go around. But people should understand that the choice of going over them (combined with the skill of whoever goes over them and how high above they can go in the case of gradient of dmg/sec) is a balance between paying some hp but being able to rush the enemy when they cant expect it. As such, a balanced point should be established but this is too early to say because people are just now developing strategies against dealing with this item. Setting it to a value that makes sense as well as a decent fall-off gradient and waiting a while is probably the best choice balance wise to know what the community thinks. Especially since any change in this community is usually rejected (historically speaking).

Verqi's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I have been testing the molly's for the few days.

The usage of mollys in a generic setup requires to remove sword or switch rings to fit 100 weight.
    -> -8hp -8ap or lose potentially huge sword damage output.
    And u'll lose the 1 med slot
    -> -60hp/ap

i tested mollys in tdm and cw and got 2-6 ticks per round (Highly dependent on map)

-> 1 tick = 40 dmg after the nerf so thats 80-240 dmg

Well placed mollys in the generic potshot locations create alot of confusion and time waste on the opponent side. Good players can easily capitalize on this and rush the enemy.

In my thoughts molly's are indeed still stronk, but if further nerfs are done i would like it to fit the generic weight setup..

Kizie's Avatar Smile :)

Country
    Thanks
    Well yeh, i do aggree that molotovs should be reduced to
    3 or 4 on max level and accordingly, 6 is way too much cuz, people keep throwing one after another too much and produce air pollution.. , I'd love it to explode directly (rightclick to explode when it hit wall , left click to bounce and explode) and keep the same radius, increasing damage and reducing it to 3/3 will be cool. Since molotovs are in game. I use em all the time haha..
    Aʟwàʏs Réмᴇмʙᴇʀ †o Sмιʟᴇッ

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Do you have frame drops?
    no but i need eye drops every 30mins

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

5. The following user said thank you to Faky for this useful post:

Bunny (11-06-2022)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Molotov clip size and lifetime will be reduced in the next update.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information