Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    PORTUGAL -

The red section represents the Portuguese revolution of 1910 and the green represents hope. The white shield consists of five blue shields with five white dots. The blue shields represent the first king of Portugal, Alfonso Henriques I, victory over five Moorish kings and the divine assistance he received to do so is represented by the five dots, which symbolize the five wounds of Christ. Arranged in a cross the shields represent Christianity. The red border featuring seven castles symbolizes the extension of Portugal's territory to include the Algarve. Behind the arms there is a navigational instrument, an armillary sphere. It celebrates Prince Henry the Navigator, who initiated the maritime exploration that led to Portugal's one time colonial empire.

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    THE NETHERLANDS -

The national flag of the Netherlands is a tricolour flag. The horizontal fesses are bands of equal size in the colours, from top to bottom, red (officially described as a "bright vermilion"), white (silver), and blue ("cobalt blue"). The flag proportions (width:length) are 2. The first stadtholder of the Dutch Republic was William I of Orange, who joined with Dutch nationalists and led the struggle for independence from Spain. Partly out of respect for him, the first flag adopted by the Dutch was a horizontal tricolour of orange, white, and blue. It became known as the Prinsenvlag ("Prince's flag") and was based on the livery of William of Orange. The orange dye was particularly unstable and tended to turn red after a while, so in the mid-17th century, red was made the official colour. The flag has flown since then, but was confirmed by Royal Decree only in 1937, at the same time the colour parameters were exactly defined. As the first revolutionary flag, it has had a seminal influence throughout the world, particularly on the Pan-Slavic colours of Russia. Until about 1800, in the case of both the orange- and the red-striped versions, the number of stripes and their order frequently varied.
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    nice lol xD

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I add some new things tomorrow.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

XtrapX's Avatar No1sperfect

Country
    Thanks
    cool xD i live in canada but i come from lebanon so ill put lebanon as meh flag O.o

SOLE's Avatar Man on the Moon

Thanks
    Best country in the worrrld.

USA USA USA USA USA USA
    iAMSOREAL

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SOLE View Post
    Best country in the worrrld.

USA USA USA USA USA USA
    some parts, but also some bad parts ;D so it aint the best I kinda hate it when they always think that USA is the place to be, where you can do anything etc. o_O

Banned

Thanks
    I set my flag as Iraq!

-

Country
    Thanks
    yay check my ownage flag

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    awesome! .

I like to start wildfires