Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

Hello there was a post already talking about unlock direction by Ganggbangg
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...lock+direction

However its only when you wall run. Idk if this was intended or not. But I was just wondering if theres a FULL unlock direction for all aspects such as tumble, wall jump , a normal slash shot from behind haha.

Had couple of friends mentioning that it feels weird now a days to play without it since most server has it fully unlocked.

So yeah whats your opinion about it! and let me know if it was just intended to be only the wall run ;D!

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    It was intended to be only the wall run and it is also unlocked while you're hanging. I personally wouldn't mind having such thing if the majority wants something like this to be added. I remember there were a few conversations about it in the past and a good solution would be unlocking direction without letting people to shoot/slash outside the normal range of angles.

In my opinion it would be really weird tumbling forward and shooting backwards while your character isn't even looking at the enemy.

Thanks
    @Ommadawn I most definitely agree that it would be weird shooting back as we tumble forward haha but I guess its most to the point of having the comfortability of having a free camera as we do moves in FGunz. As you know even playing normally such as doing a dash break is limited with such angle if I remember correctly. Its not a problem for me as it is, its most to the point of I guess my friends playing the game and other players in the future. Yeahh hopefully I can hear other people's opinion about this!

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...06#post1102206

Gunz is structured in a way that if you're good enough you definitely do not need to abuse this kind of mouse freedom to fight at the highest level.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Desecration (11-17-2022), Montreal (11-14-2022)

Thanks
    @Bunny ty! for the input

Thanks
    I don't know how its coded, but it could be possible just to increase the range of motion without making it fully unlocked? Just to find a nice middleground where it feels a bit more fluid

Country
    Thanks
    ..........no. Just be happy with it being unlocked while wall running and hanging.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    I'm usually in favor of mechanics that give players more options. That said I kind of like the camera restriction as a soft penalty for ****ing up, i.e. you accidentally tumble and your opponent is standing on your side, you deserve to get pb'd and lose that round.

I think I'd rather the camera restriction stays.

Thread Information