Originally Posted by Cid View Post
"Can I tell already that youre against it which is fine, but please say a valid arguement rather throwing out what I said completely or give a solution such as Ommadawn suggested, and lets stay respectful please and thank you!"

Here's your solution read it again.

There needs to be AT LEAST a one minute gap in time so people can't watch their friends TDM and say " He's in the back hallway ", " He's going left " , etc and give callouts based on a spectator experience.

It can only work if there's a delay big enough that spectate cannot be abused, and programming that feature to show the match ~1 minute ago is a giant pain in the ass when it comes to making that work within GunZ. At this point what would be the most effective, a serverside run .GZR file for every game ? It's a really hard problem to implement properly, and it's an extremely abuse-heavy feature if added in as you would like.

"And im pretty certain most people will not care about this and will have the feature spectate enabled. "

You can be as certain as you want but you are flat out incorrect.
I have no idea what youre saying lol. I never mentioned anything about delay or whatsoever. That already just shows that you are not reading what im saying lol or you dont understand english. Your gramma is all over the place and you have yet to mentioned what I said. I dont feel the need to repeat my self anymore please move on and just actually read my post or dont.