Thanks
    I'm not sure if this has already been said but the current stats on the molotov seem pretty broken, being able to take off 20ap (i believe) in a single tick, and at the speed it does it as well is pretty overpowered. The wide radius, duration, damage, and quickness of the damage dealt, being what they are is a little much tbh. If you guys are settled at the damage i think at least reducing the duration and spreading the damage dealt longer over time would help balance it more.

Also when it comes to flashbangs, could they be changed so they flash the user as well. Items like nades, mines, and possibly molotov ( i think havent used) all damage the user, i'm not sure why flash bangs are the exception. Especially in the current "culture" they're used in where, players literally just spam them in every direction without any real kind of backfire. At least this way more game planning goes into their usage as to avoid flashing yourself, and thinking of the best way of aiding your teammates

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Molotov clip size and lifetime will be reduced in next update.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1103374

Flashbangs were barely used before - they needed a buff, so we made them not flash yourself anymore.

Flashbangs still see very little use nowadays imo. If we make them flash yourself again, we'd make them even less attractive.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by zerojjxx View Post
    Also when it comes to flashbangs, could they be changed so they flash the user as well. Items like nades, mines, and possibly molotov ( i think havent used) all damage the user, i'm not sure why flash bangs are the exception. Especially in the current "culture" they're used in where, players literally just spam them in every direction without any real kind of backfire. At least this way more game planning goes into their usage as to avoid flashing yourself, and thinking of the best way of aiding your teammates

Oh you mean Hooni? He barely plays lol. Pretty sure I'm the reason why flashbangs no longer flash the user (or at least no longer flashes your team) as I was one of the only few that actually made an attempt to use them.

There's not much that can be done to keep players (hooni) from spamming them in game. Most players who even use them try to use them in a more tacticful manner (puta/Guide)

If any of the nades need a revision it'd be smoke nades due to the fact that the only tweak that's been made to them was that they allowed them to damage other players. I'd like to see them work on the smoke nade radius as the radius tends to be very confusing at times. It also doesn't help the fact that the smoke isn't stationary like molotovs are so the damage "cloud" spreads pretty far honestly. And to add in the fact that all nades do NOT FOLLOW anti leading rules, it makes for the smoke nades to be even more difficult to use/make useful. I've had many times where i get 10+ ticks from smoke nades yet my damage counter remains at zero. Pretty frustrating.

As for molotovs i think they could do something with the radius to damage ratio where the radius could decrease the longer it's activated or somwthing along those lines.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Radius of molotovs too big. They block entire paths in garden room leaving you nowhere to go so you either take 40 damage from 1 single tick or be forced to camp and thats not gud.
    3-5 people per team throwing them everywhere so there is no point in waiting for the molotovs to run out (even after the reduced times later).

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    Radius of molotovs too big. They block entire paths in garden room leaving you nowhere to go so you either take 40 damage from 1 single tick or be forced to camp and thats not gud.
    3-5 people per team throwing them everywhere so there is no point in waiting for the molotovs to run out (even after the reduced times later).
    I do have to agree that since molotovs have been introduced the amount of camping has increased significantly. Not to say that before no one camped. But get three molotov users in a single room and it's pretty bad lol. Although I know their intentions with the molotovs was exactly that: to block routes and force players a different direction. However, a lot of players just choose to sit there and wait it out.

I'd really like to see an introduction to an item that can negate the molotovs to add even more possibilities towards gameplay. Otherwise it's just like a "in your face" type of item that you can't do shit about. I see people literally throw like 3 at a time in the SAME SPOT. However, I do like that just because you run through two of the molotovs, you're only dealt damage equal to one (I think...? need clarifying)

I'd really like to see some kind of counter item to these things. I feel like if no counter item is created, the the molotov situation will only grow worse to the point of the community speaking out enough times until they're removed completely. Which I hope it doesn't get to that point because they are pretty unique to the game.

Maybe make it so that smoke nades can "snuff out" the fire in hopes of making smoke nades useful (for once)? Without the need of creating an entire new item.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Moved to Declined, due to the 28 NOV 2022 Update. Molotovs have been nerfed (Added) but Flashbangs are in the right place (Declined) [50/50]. Anyhow the thread is now outdated.

The 03 DEC 2022 Update further rebalances molotovs.
    Last edited by justRelax; 12-03-2022 at 07:37 PM.

Spoiler!

Thread Information