Originally Posted by donkiller View Post
Suggestion type: make sticky grenades not stick to yourself or teammates

Suggestion description: The sticky grenades are being abused now in crowded rooms.

The player suicides when hp is low and takes a couple of players with him by suiciding near them.

I dont think this was intended when introducing the nades.

A simple fix would be to not make it possible to stick the grenades to yourself or teammates.
Sticking to yourself and teammates was intentional, but heavily nerfed before release. It's much more worthwhile to stick an enemy, but I don't think that's a popular strategy yet.

From what I've seen, it's quite difficult and high risk to suicide bomb. The failure rate is quite high due to ping difference, back pedaling, ranged weapons, and even your own stickies launching you off in the wrong direction. When I watched the kamikaze's k/d over time, the return on investment was horrible. It's mostly for the memes imo.

If you dump your stickies on your teammate then you have the issue of communicating with your teammate, which is difficult even over voip like Discord, when combat situations change by the milliseconds.

I think this topic should be put up to a poll. Are you able to add a poll to this thread?