Originally Posted by furl View Post
So, to summarize if we go through with the 2 new inclusive tags, you would be able to:

1) play without any of these toys at all (by leaving both tags off)
2) with the flavor you like (by including a single tag)
3) or with everything by including both.

At that point, I think it would be safe to say nobody would be getting forced to play a certain way. Thoughts?

I would like to point out that if the new tag [FIRE] doesn't get traction in my suggested presentation perhaps a rotation (much like Quest of the Day) could be established which gives the [$LATEST ("FIRE" in this example)] tag onto rooms of a certain game-modes that day. I.e. It is now Wednesday, the dice landed on Deathmatch, now for the day all Deathmatch rooms which opted to include [FIRE] get a small boost (+10% exp? I leave this value completely to you). This will ensure that some users (albeit maybe begrudgingly will be iterating on the new toys).

PS; I don't think my idea is perfect but it seems better, although I am sure someone will correct me.

Furl
The only thing I'd like to see is the removal of EX tag and make it so you can have a drop down menu of ALL items/explosives to choose from like a tick box instead of just not allowing all of them.

Oh and remove SGO tag. Want sgo? Go clan war :x