Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TomasEdison View Post
    To be quite honest, I find all of these explosives, molotovs, grenades and launchers fun and attractive to a certain extent. Before, when this was all about throwing 1-2 Hit Kill grenades and players spamming rockets, it was generally tolerable - now it feels way too much and I can relate to your statements above.

Another thing that pisses me off lately is the fact that everybody nowadays, including myself tbh, is dependant on simply both ONE type of game-mode AND ONE type of map where you can use all of these new items. All of us forget there's other game-modes and other maps where we can try new gameplays because Garden TDMs are getting redundant, boring and mostly annoying. It's time for players who really care for the longevity of this game, and this private-server specifically, to start creating Capture the Flag rooms, for example, and be open for new games.

Currently, when players rage in a Garden TDM and later leave, they'll most likely hop on a Training room or try a Duel room for 20~30 minutes and then log out. Idk, it's just time to change the daily norm of game-style at FGunZ, because there's many other types of games that can be played enjoyably.
    I like the addition of the new items that they've been adding this past year. It adds a freshness to GunZ. Sure it might seem that there's an excessive amount of explosives, but when the majority of players just run shotguns/meds it's good to have that big of a variety. To encourage those players to experiment outside of that comfort zone.

Not everyone is running around with explosives. But there has been an increase in explosive users since the addition of them all which I think is a plus. It's no different than you guys hiding behind corners potshotting with shotguns.

GunZ is not the only older game where everyone tends to play the same mode/maps day in and day out. Plenty of older games that have their player base dwindled down over the years on private servers are no different. Same maps, same guns, same modes.

I've tried hosting other maps, modes, options, but everyone rage quits because it's outside of their comfort zone. GunZ players are lazy.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

2. The following user said thank you to Desecration for this useful post:

furl (12-07-2022)

Thread Information